Media I made a compilation of my top ten hilarious UFC/MMA moments.. what did I miss?

My first YT video but I'm a longtime lurker.. I had some honorable mentions but left them out (ice spill, kick him in the d*ck, etc). What are your favorite/funniest moments?

You missed the clear number 1 and number 2 (although maybe I got the order wrong and 2 is actually 1.

Number 1. Dancing KO (timestamped but minute 7)

Number 2. Wang gets kicked off team

Honorable mention Number 3. I can't be KO'd (actually it could be number 1)

Honorable mention Number 4 Kos v the male nurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5o9i8Z8C04

Last edited:
Lmao you got some good ones in there. The Perry yell always makes me laugh

Hehe, UFC…doesn’t do these guys any favors with all the live interviews, etc.. Most MMA guys need tape-delay. They are fighters not actors or even rasslers on WWE.

The moment that I had in my head going into the video that wasn't included was Mark Coleman's epic celebration after winning the PRIDE 2000 GP:

6pxkx2_jpg.gif

I've also always loved Ricardo Arona's pre-fight interview with Stephen Quadros when he's explaining to Quadros how he organizes training camps around his women:

"Jawing away" and "Staying in his ear"? What fight were you watching? They weren't talking during the fight, much less for the entire fight. And to answer your question seriously, Ken didn't train for the Fujita fight*, but for the Frye fight, he trained extremely hard, leaning down to 212 pounds, which is the lightest weight that he ever fought at as a HW, and thus was able to go the distance with Frye in that war.

*Going into the Fujita fight, Ken was going through a custody battle with his ex-wife, he had his kids with him, it was a very messy time in his life, so he wasn't in shape, but he still took the fight and did his best to put Fujita away early. However, there was a reason Fujita was known as "Ironhead," and when Ken gave everything he had and Fujita was still standing, he threw in the towel. And even Frye, who was in Fujita's corner and who was in the middle of his beef with Ken and who at that time was trying to shit talk his way into a fight with Ken, checked Ken's pulse as a former fire fighter and even he corroborated that Ken was not in great shape at that moment

As for Ken being able to "survive" the fight with Frye, Ken was always tough as nails and until the end of his career always had a hell of a chin. Plus, that fight is the quintessential example in MMA of losing the battle but winning the war: Frye may have gotten the split-decision nod and won the battle, but Ken's heel hooks were so nasty that Frye not only limped back to his corner in the first round and not only had to ice his feet to kingdom come in the locker room after the fight, but he was in such pain that he wound up getting addicted to painkillers. Much like how even if you would beat Cro Cop, you were the one who looked like you'd just been in a car wreck, even for people like Don Frye and Rich Franklin who beat Ken, they still had to take trips to the hospital and got fucked up by his nasty leg locks.

Shaddap

Yea def HIUUUUUGGGEEEEE bias. 10 clips and 2 whole videos with Conor McGregor in them. Jeez, why doesn't he just marry him, right?

Not having "touch butt" in there is a dead giveaway. Anyone unbiased would put that in there, but those who cry over Conor's hurt feelers would leave it out.

Nick talking about GSP being some yuppie, while he lived the hard life and never was able to attend school to study how to purchase a house.

Also any of Krazy Horse's Pride celebrations- I enjoy those.

And perhaps Best eva.

Didn't watch your vid but, Schiavello commentating a Danny Mainus fight.

"This is not where Mainus wants to be"
Lmao
Oh yeah and that makes it even funnier. The announcer knew exactly what he was doing. The jokes kept rolling.

Have a good weekend bud.

I'm chuckling like a little girl after 5 seconds of video... I'd love to make comments about Mainus on national TV but I'd lose my composure immediately :D
Have a good weekend too my friend !

Back