• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Shoop I Met @BoxerMaurits At The UFC 286 Weigh-In/Shoop Dat Buff and Maurits

picsart_23-03-20_19-43-57-703-jpg.974923
This is amazing.

This thread is absolutely awesome but that thread was a whole different ball game! Legendary for completely different reasons. It's the coolest and funniest thread I've ever seen on the internet, yes this place of full of idiots but some of us are at least the kind of idiots who have your back. The man showed his true colours there for all to see and we were blinded by his magnificence :)
Got it. Funniest and craziest thread ever.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/sos-help-me-immediately.4166489/

I love how the first comment on that thread is

"...and you spent your last moments making a thread on Sherdog. Fucking Legendary!"
from @Travis Alexander

It truly was! One of the few Sherdog scenario's i've spoken to IRL people about.
When @Wormwood posted with the plastic fork a few of us stayed up all night following in real time. It's still surreal and mind-blowing.

When @Wormwood posted with the plastic fork a few of us stayed up all night following in real time. It's still surreal and mind-blowing.

I believe I was one of the first to get in touch with the Canadian Embassy, had 3 tabs up with May, Heavies and War Room, FULLY immersed like teh Trump Biden Election Thread.. Swear Lockdown madness was fully set in at that point as well..

But yeah, one of the wildest times i've ever had on the Internet.. Hope the dudes in a better spot these days.

For some reason I bumped into this thread like a few months ago, really weird situation and a legendary story. @Wormwood has some balls.
So you guys asked him to ask post a pic with a plastic fork to prove he was really there?
Yup, someone asked me to post a pic with a fork.. if you’re familiar with Bangkok, I was already at Icon Siam when the fork request was made.. so grabbed a fork at Starbucks and went back to The White Orchid Motel at Nana… this was during covid so Nana was a Ghost Town… didn’t mention this on the thread back then, but ended up meeting up with Josh 2 more times after that…hope the guy made it ok, but based on what I learned about him.. I’m guessing probably not.

I believe I was one of the first to get in touch with the Canadian Embassy, had 3 tabs up with May, Heavies and War Room, FULLY immersed like teh Trump Biden Election Thread.. Swear Lockdown madness was fully set in at that point as well..

But yeah, one of the wildest times i've ever had on the Internet.. Hope the dudes in a better spot these days.
Last I heard, a family member was trying to get him some help.. unfortunately he was with a Thai girl who was using meth almost daily.. not helping his situation at all…

I think enough time has passed I can give a brief update… feel like I owe it to you guys for being so concerned and involved at the time. Met with Josh a couple times after my initial contact with him. He moved motels (if I can even call them that) several times. He was struggling to make the $15/night. We talked for about an hour the second time, and the whole time he was a calm paranoid. He would say with conviction cars were following us and watching us. He told his story with equal conviction, but anytime I gave him a viable solution to get away from these guys who were supposedly trying to kill him, he declined or made reasons why not to take the option. He never had an authentic fear for the potential of being killed. Tried to get him some help, but he also found reasons to decline. The last time we met, gave him some basic necessities and wished him well. Told him I couldn’t help him and told him who to contact if he needed help. Last I heard, some family members were trying to reach out to him.

He definitely wasn’t a Sherbro though.. was probably a buck thirty five when I saw him… surprised he didn’t run when he saw my 6’5” average Sherbro frame..
Much like you guys saw real Sherbros @Buff and @BoxerMaurits

Back