I never saw a moose and get made fun of for it

???

• Total voters
I live in the Atlantic Canada - and we have plenty of moose. Don't get me wrong, I go for drives and hikes all over the countryside and encounter shit tons of deer but I never saw a moose in the wold. Zoo's don't count

And I get moose-shamed hard

"Pfft you never saw a moose, some Canadian you are"

:(

Poll

I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you. What next, you've never had maple syrup in your life? My life is a sham.

I live in the Atlantic Canada - and we have plenty of moose. Don't get me wrong, I go for drives and hikes all over the countryside and encounter shit tons of deer but I never saw a moose in the wold. Zoo's don't count

And I get moose-shamed hard

"Pfft you never saw a moose, some Canadian you are"

:(

Poll

This is what you need man
2018 was a very memorable season with a 94% success most of the season and finished seeing MOOSE on 4 out 5 nights in October too. We look forward to making more people happy in 2019.
http://www.mwvmoosetours.com/

Check this review
This was our second Moose Safari with Elwyn from North Conway....it certainly didn't disappoint. Most of us have never seen moose in the wild even after living here all our lives... if this is something you might want to do please, please take this tour. So informative, entertaining and thrilling to see them in their natural habitat. We watched a mother and her baby, bulls and juveniles make their appearance. Such a thrill!
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...e_Tour-North_Conway_Conway_New_Hampshire.html

Saw one only once in Finland and was fuckig shocked how big it was. We were in a tiny ass Toyota Yaris and the thing toowwwered over the car

A couple I know hit a moose driving through western Canada and their small car was completely destroyed. Miraculously, they were unharmed.

I used to vacation in Maine all the time & I've seen a ton of Moose up there. One year we saw an entire large family of them in the small town of Kokadjo & then another one with newborns at our camp on Spencer Pond.
It's funny how I'd always assumed that if I ever relocated out of state it would be to Maine but here I am less than a month from relocating to Arizona, which is pretty much the antithesis of Maine. Strange how life works.
So, I doubt if I'll be seeing anymore Moose anytime soon. I believe the biggest things in Arizona are the elk.

Back