I predict this

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I predict a statue will be ERECTED in Hawaii of Max Holloway pointing at the ground.
2148564841.jpg

imo that’s a bad idea. the people a community chooses to deify says a lot about that community. i like max, and that fight was awesome, but sports & entertainment worship is the mark of a struggling people. again, that’s no disrespect to max. statues should be reserved for people who helped the community in a tangible way—heroes, founders, leaders, inventors, innovators, freedom fighters, etc. there is no shortage of such people, most of whom are not famous. max should be honored within the realm of combat sports, where he made his mark.

also, it’s my humble belief that statues should only be constructed after death. you’re not allowed to be a hero in your own time.

Anyone notice how Max points right at the monster logo which is 666 then KOs him at the last second while Justin face plants right into the 666 logo. Is it possible this was some satanic or Illuminati ritual. Some weird stuff going on for sure

d8e7d249da4366a68d8fe6ee9ccb8644.jpg

IMG_7876.jpeg

eddie-bravo.gif

Last edited:
Anyone notice how Max points right at the monster logo which is 666 then KOs him at the last second while Justin face plants fight into the 666 logo. Is it possible this was some satanic or Illuminati ritual. Some weird stuff going on for sure
UFC 300, brought to you by Baphomet.

also, it’s my humble belief that statues should only be constructed after death. you’re not allowed to be a hero in your own time.
I never understood this logic. Why is someone "not allowed" to be a hero while they're alive? People should be given their flowers when they're around to actually receive them.

As for this thread, no, Max won't get a statue. In Hawaii, we pretty much only do statues for historical figures like monarchs and saints (with the exception of Duke Kahanamoku, who was an iconic waterman in the early 1900s). About the best Max will get is a mural, which isn't half bad.

I never understood this logic. Why is someone "not allowed" to be a hero while they're alive? People should be given their flowers when they're around to actually receive them.

As for this thread, no, Max won't get a statue. In Hawaii, we pretty much only do statues for historical figures like monarchs and saints (with the exception of Duke Kahanamoku, who was an iconic waterman in the early 1900s). About the best Max will get is a mural, which isn't half bad.
The first half of his post was a shit take to me too.

Max rose to the pinnacle of his profession and did it with humility and honour.

It's ok to be inspired by that.

Especially a land with a tradition of warriors:

Koa warriors were an important part of ancient Hawaiian society. They served to protect lands, natural resources and the rightful status of the ruling chiefs. These Hawaiian warriors were called Koa.

Seems poignant ^ at this very time.

I’m not against the idea. I think Dana might make one here in the U.S.

I was thinking the night of the fight, that it would be awesome if the end of every five round fight would end with a center of the ring throwdown, or at least for the BMF title, under BMF rules.

Last edited:
Am I subconsciously channeling something I have no fucking idea about? Lmao

I swear I'm just a simple minded fuck.
No, I thought you meant black-out drunk, not black ass

lol - maybe diff terms for being shitfaced are used in diff parts of the globe lol or...

Maybe I am the one not knowing what I am talking about lol, as I too, am a simple minded fuck 😁

Back