I think Ronda could armbar Floyd now

5c2f54582ab31e4141604f17

Don't cry, there's always next time pal

You're beyond stupid if you think that fight was real.

Logan Paul is capable of doing this with a 230lbs Paulo Costa that was preparing to fight Izzy for the MW Championship of the world. He's a far greater threat than Ronda.

81xZ6o@facebook.gif

Honestly this MMA fight would interest me, we've all got theories on how it would go but no one knows for sure, something of this nature has never really happened as far as I know.

Mayweather loves the freak show, but fighting a woman would be too much for even for him.

She couldn't armbar the average 5'9 fat ass at Walmart, let alone a guy who could put her in a coma with one hook, without a mouth guard her face and teeth would be horrifically damaged after one combination.

If she survived the first punch she wouldn't even be able to see, she'd need to go to the hospital asap. She wasn't even some high level wrestler with a double leg, she'd try to clinch Floyd and get lit up worse than Nunes.

This is blasphemy, no one can actually believe this nonsense.

My brother trained with women who went to the national Canadian team and the difference in strength and speed alone was absurd as fuck (skill wise they were better).

And that was before my brother started Training combat sports (he trains muay thai and boxing now. He's a Mt guy with a modified boxing stance).

Also, pro women eat Peds for breakfast and they would be even weaker without them.

She's got 20lbs on him and unlike boxing where Paul proved a bigger person can nullify a boxer, she is an MMA fighter and grappler. Royce Gracie was beating monsters with BJJ and he wasn't even an athlete. Ronda just might submit a much lighter boxer.

Thin Ronda could throw Bas with ease. Fat Ronda throws Mayweather into the stratosphere!

She couldn't armbar the average 5'9 fat ass at Walmart, let alone a guy who could put her in a coma with one hook, without a mouth guard her face and teeth would be horrifically damaged after one combination.

If she survived the first punch she wouldn't even be able to see, she'd need to go to the hospital asap. She wasn't even some high level wrestler with a double leg, she'd try to clinch Floyd and get lit up worse than Nunes.

This is blasphemy, no one can actually believe this nonsense.

lmao at being so outraged by this you post this garbage, thinking you know what you're talking about, instead making it very obvious you don't.
incel outrage is a hell of a drug

Realistically she always would have the same as any good MMA grapplers fighting a boxer without any cross training.

Either it was real or Tenshin is an academy award winning worthy actor.

Which is more likely?

Saying a fight was fixed with no evidence is basically just outing yourself as someone who made a terrible call, and has failed to come to terms with the result.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back