Social "I wasn't sentenced to be cooked": Heat Desperation in a Texas prison

Some of you are dumb as fuck . Keep mentioning what this broad did. Fuck her but what about the thousands that didn't commit violent crimes and still have to suffer through this bullshit.

Some of you are dumb as fuck . Keep mentioning what this broad did. Fuck her but what about the thousands that didn't commit violent crimes and still have to suffer through this bullshit.

She's complaining about it being rough while in solitary, because they're not providing her with ice cold water.

<LikeReally5>

You bleeding hearts are ridiculous. Other people who aren't constantly committing crimes against their fellow man don't have to worry about that issue.

She's complaining about it being rough while in solitary, because they're not providing her with ice cold water.

<LikeReally5>

You bleeding hearts are ridiculous. Other people who aren't constantly committing crimes against their fellow man don't have to worry about that issue.
So the dude doing time for weed in Texas should suffer the same as this bitch? What am a**hole.

The majority of criminals care nothing for any kind of rehabilitation.

- I think depends of the place, culture and oportunities. I know several that doesn't care, because they make more money comitting crimes. But i also know some tha rehabilited.

Btw. I didn't knew about the lady that wrote the article, she has a good writing, but look like someone trying to get simpaty. Even thought she is a waste of cells, in this case, they shound't be exposed to extreme heat.

She should be asked to be transferred to Mexico , Thailand , Middle East , China , Russia , Brazil, Vietnam etc prisons

- Depending of the crime, she would get killed by the others prisioners here.

So the dude doing time for weed in Texas should suffer the same as this bitch? What am a**hole.

Again, she's in SOLITARY. Dude doing time for weed, who isn't still doing grimy shit while incarcerated, doesn't have her problems (which seem greatly exaggerated for dramatic effect).

Last edited:
Damn, prison sounds unpleasant.

Having served time before Ik that not having an ac makes the crime wave inside go way up

I mean if it’s so hot prisoners are dying…have to do something? Maybe there’s another cheaper solution besides AC.

Texas won’t even let their workers get a water break In a 100 degree weather . They really feel like human life is expendable why would they care about inmates. Texas is where humanity goes to die

Texas won’t even let their workers get a water break In a 100 degree weather . They really feel like human life is expendable why would they care about inmates. Texas is where humanity goes to die
Funny how California is moving into Texas.

Back