I will accept Adesanya as the GOAT MW if....

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He fights Khamzat, survives on the ground, and then either KO him or decisions him (doubt it would ever be a sub win).

Adesanya thinks he has to chase Pereira and the LHW belt, but what could really cement his legacy is beating the greatest menace in the division. Imagine what a bonified win it would be in the years coming. Especially if Khamzat ragdolls all the top dogs after that.

Let's make this fight !

If DDP wins against Strickland, let him face Costa or Whittaker. If Strickland wins, let him fight Cannonier for the revenge.

Adesanya should fight for big money fights and big names

While for me that won't win me over or not, I can't blame ya for having that standard.

I have to say I agree with you but for slightly different reasons. Why am I not surprised that Khamzat is the litmus test for MW greatness? 😅

That would be impressive af though, brother!

You'll accept him as the MW GOAT if he beats a former 170 guy who has no wins over ranked 185ers?

Because i believe this is a win that would age reallyyy well over the years coming

Could be Izzy, Weidman, Romero, Whittaker. He hasn't done much to stand above the other guys tbh. He's no Anderson Silva, that's for sure.

Dude, stop it. Adesanya is clear n2 and there's no other way around.

So he will he GOAT for beating a guy who has future accomplishments that exist only in your head?

Because i know Khamzat is special. I know he's the real deal and i know he has that aura around him. It's a statement for sure. I will be impressed if he gets beaten by any MW today. You will see my friend

He fights Khamzat, survives on the ground, and then either KO him or decisions him (doubt it would ever be a sub win).

Adesanya thinks he has to chase Pereira and the LHW belt, but what could really cement his legacy is beating the greatest menace in the division. Imagine what a bonified win it would be in the years coming. Especially if Khamzat ragdolls all the top dogs after that.

Let's make this fight !

If DDP wins against Strickland, let him face Costa or Whittaker. If Strickland wins, let him fight Cannonier for the revenge.

Adesanya should fight for big money fights and big names
Is this trolling? What top 15 MW has Khamzat ever beat?

I would love this fight and hope that they make it. But if Khamzat would lose to Izzy he isn't going to ragdoll or even beat all the other top dogs, dawg.

sorry bruv. he hasnt been dominant long enough as champion and then got outclassed by strickland, so IMO dude needs to string together like 5 wins including title defenses and a win over strickland to be back in consideration. it is still anderson for me

Because i know Khamzat is special. I know he's the real deal and i know he has that aura around him. It's a statement for sure. I will be impressed if he gets beaten by any MW today. You will see my friend
Dude he barely beat an undersized Usman in short notice.
Several top MWs would be favoured to beat that same opponent

Back