I wish they'd just axe wmma in ufc

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm really not that interested. Literally tune out and do other shit during women's fights. It hasn't been the same since Ronda got her head kicked off by Holly Holmes.

Am I the only one that gets bummed when there's more than 1 female fight on a card.... really it's just filler. How many of us can honestly say we care about wmma as much as men's mma?

Jw

Agreed. WMMA is consistently terrible. Total waste of time. Laughed my head off at the "greats" getting dusted by scrubs over the past few years. I'll accept a single WMMA fight on the main card to grab something to eat, but that's the only role it should serve on a UFC card.

Agreed. WMMA is consistently terrible. Total waste of time. Laughed my head off at the "greats" getting dusted by scrubs over the past few years. I'll accept a single WMMA fight on the main card to grab something to eat, but that's the only role it should serve on a UFC card.
Main cards are already hard enough to get through for your average working man starting at 10pm and often dragging well past 1pm. Throw in a female fight and I'm liable to snooze and miss the rest of the card for real

Back