I wish we could have seen THIS Overeem vs THIS Jones.

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Back when Ubereem was eating horse meat on the daily and Jon Jones was hiding all day under octagons.

alistair-overeem-ufc-141-weigh-in.jpg

FotorCreated-50-807x768.jpg

e09a4e59ae2662316ecf5c9f9ab78e78.jpg

In hindsight, I don't have any doubt that USADA did more harm than good to the sport, for us fans.

We all miss guys like Ubereem, Pico-Jones, TRT Vitor, juiced-to-the-gills Hendricks, I-don't-know-what-happened Anderson Silva, and all these killers in the "Oops, I took tainted supplements" army.

Last edited:
Ubereem got rekt by Brown lol, Jones can finish Ubereem.
Of course Ubereem also can finish Jones.

Overeem would be the favorite... his only downfall is his chin and Jones is a volume puncher. Ubereem by TKO.

I always thought Jones vs Ubereem would have been amazing. My money is on Ubereem.

Post-USADA Reem loses to Jones.

In hindsight, I don't have any doubt that USADA did more harm than good to the sport, for us fans.

We all miss guys like Ubereem, Pico-Jones, TRT Vitor, juiced-to-the-gills Hendricks, I-don't-know-what-happened Anderson Silva, and all these killers in the "I took tainted supplements" army.
The clearest example being hendricks going from head hunting grapple cage killer to pillow fisted weirdo fatbody.

Thanks usada.

Logically based on skillsets I'd go with Ubereem, but The Reem always finds a way to lose and Jones always finds a way to win. Pico Jones by 5th round TKO.

Reem then, reem now. Wrestling isn’t a factor as jon can’t takedown blown up middleweights and the striking isn’t a big risk as Reem is more skilled and bigger he also likely won’t get koed by Jon’s pillows. 3rd round head kick knockout.

1 sparring session with ubereem curtailed prime Jon at heavyweight

Ubereem would have decapitated captain Pico.

Didn't Jones have to cancel a fight back in the day from an injury he got sparring Reem? I kind of remember something happening between these two in the gym.

Last edited:
Ubereem got rekt by Brown lol, Jones can finish Ubereem.
Of course Ubereem also can finish Jones.
No he didn't that was after Overeem was suspended. In his previous fight against Bigfoot his testosterone levels were dangerously low, that was far from Ubereem.

imagine a 280 lb chiek congo all those muscles

Back