Media Ian Garry update on Colby fight

Such a lame, overused line. Try not to get Monkeypox this weekend.
?Trigered? I don't even really know what you're saying or pretending about me tbh.

That being said, whatever you're imagining, it's forgiven. I think I usually agree with your fight takes.

We're looking at a mans bare cheeks. All bent over. Very funny.
I dunno. It kind of reminded me of this one time a guy threatened to kill be and kick my ass if he saw me in public, etc., etc., because I was with his friend's ex. He kept texting "threatening" messages and things, so I just replied with a pic of the ol' fruit basket (plums and banana tucked back beteween the legs, shot from behind ;) I thought it was funny, and it sure shut him up and let him know how seriously I was taking his threats.

Eh, I'll add that I really, really can't stand Garry, but (assuming the pic was a joke) think it's funny that tha's how he's handling it.

So we've gone from Fedor, Sakuraba, Don Frye, Crocop to this shit?
artworks-000267574952-wysaem-t500x500.jpg

<6>

I dunno. It kind of reminded me of this one time a guy threatened to kill be and kick my ass if he saw me in public, etc., etc., because I was with his friend's ex. He kept texting "threatening" messages and things, so I just replied with a pic of the ol' fruit basket (plums and banana tucked back beteween the legs, shot from behind ;) I thought it was funny, and it sure shut him up and let him know how seriously I was taking his threats.
This story is hilarious!

Back