If Bo Nickal replaces Costa an they get close or over 1M buys?

I don’t think a single casual fan would buy a PPV because of Nickal except his friends and family.

Hell freezes over before the UFC makes that fight. Even if Bo wanted it...Bo should say he wants it though knowing the UFC won't make it. Could gain himself some fans and build up a fight between them in the future

Khamzat has 0 chance to out wrestle Bo, it would be a stand up fight unless Bo decides to take Khamzat down. People forget that Gilbert almost beat Khamzat. Bo is alot bigger then Gilbert and is a much better wrestler.

Bo is fake. He is better then Izyy Khamzat Alex, all easy money but you will see him fight entry level guys.

Khamzat has 0 chance to out wrestle Bo, it would be a stand up fight unless Bo decides to take Khamzat down. People forget that Gilbert almost beat Khamzat. Bo is alot bigger then Gilbert and is a much better wrestler.

And he got 4 fights and never seen stand up striking. Did you see him take 1 single punch ever

Bo Nickal isn't going to do 1M plus event in his entire UFC career. I don't mean that as a knock against him, but million plus events are pretty rare and are only going to get rarer as PPV prices and frequency of events increase.

Khamzat vs anyone is not must see TV. I for one don't like seeing Khamzat steamroll someone like Holland in seconds. It's anticlimactic. Khamzat vs Costa is must see tv.

Chances are they'll get someone to highlight Khamzat in a one sided ass whooping. And charge $85 to watch it

I don't know how Bo would fair but I don't see them making it happen. Someday it could be a very interesting fight

They should make it even if Bo isn't ready just to set up the future clash. If Bo agrees of course. Do something different.

I dont think Bo can draw like that lol. Hes a great prospect but the general public doesnt know him like that.

But Bo said he could out wrestle a full grown chimpanzee. He has a chance ;) Bo knows.

<{ohyeah}>

Remember Bo did not actually say this. What he said was that he and ONE OTHER person could wreck a full grown chimpanzee (and he could choke out a SMALL chimpanzee with a guillotine on his own).

The full conversation can be found here (from 9.28 to 10.56).

Below is a rough transcript:

Off screen voice (OSV): "So this weekend actually, I do want to talk about this because I want to call you out. Bo said that he could beat a chimpanzee in a fight!?"

Bo: "That's not what I said! I'll clarify, I'll clarify. I said that me and one other person would wreck a full-grown chimpanzee in a fight. Me and you verses a full-grown chimpanzee. We would absolutely annihilate that guy.”

Dimes: "100 percent."

Bo: "I would choke him out and you would just beat the shit out of him, while I was doing it."

Dimes: "I mean last episode..."

Bo: "We were talking about a gorilla last episode."

Dimes: "We were talking about beating a gorilla."

OSV: "Wait dude a gorilla is not nearly as agile as a chimpanzee."

Bo: "Dude a gorilla is 700 lbs."

Dimes: "It's stronger."

OSV: "That's nothing dude..."

Dimes: "Freaking greater bite strength or whatever it is."

Bo: "Yeah."

OSV: "It doesn't have like as sharp as teeth."

Bo: "I think like a small chimpanzee I'll wreck.

OSV: Agreed

Bo: "I'll put him in a guillotine dude."

Dimes: "Dude we had that with Limbani, we had a good...we love him, we would never hurt him but was I testing my strength against him?

Bo: "If he tried me. I would arm throw him."

Dimes: "He took my toothpick and it was almost like something."

Bo: "He gave it back though."

Dimes: "You asked for it."

Bo: “No he's cool, he's chill.

Dimes: “But if one of his boys rolled up on us.”

Bo: “He's done.”

Dimes: “That one chimp documentary that you showed me was sick.”

Bo: “Sick.”

Bo: “What's it called it's like…”

Dimes: “A new one just came out but it wasn't that one.”

10.51 (Goes on to talk about Rise of the Warrior Apes for a bit and the topic moves off chimps)

Bo Nickal's time will come. So let's not rush. For now, he does not deserve to fight with Khamzat Chimaev. It would be disrespectful to other ranked fighters. Dolidze must meet without a doubt.

If you let the fans organize these UFC fights, the apocalypse is guaranteed at the first event. Even good fans do not run the organization :)))) and all fighters have equal rights.

Dolidze - Chimaev - the most logical move at this stage!!!

Remember Bo did not actually say this. What he said was that he and ONE OTHER person could wreck a full grown chimpanzee (and he could choke out a SMALL chimpanzee with a guillotine on his own).

The full conversation can be found here (from 9.28 to 10.56).

Below is a rough transcript:

Off screen voice (OSV): "So this weekend actually, I do want to talk about this because I want to call you out. Bo said that he could beat a chimpanzee in a fight!?"

Bo: "That's not what I said! I'll clarify, I'll clarify. I said that me and one other person would wreck a full-grown chimpanzee in a fight. Me and you verses a full-grown chimpanzee. We would absolutely annihilate that guy.”

Dimes: "100 percent."

Bo: "I would choke him out and you would just beat the shit out of him, while I was doing it."

Dimes: "I mean last episode..."

Bo: "We were talking about a gorilla last episode."

Dimes: "We were talking about beating a gorilla."

OSV: "Wait dude a gorilla is not nearly as agile as a chimpanzee."

Bo: "Dude a gorilla is 700 lbs."

Dimes: "It's stronger."

OSV: "That's nothing dude..."

Dimes: "Freaking greater bite strength or whatever it is."

Bo: "Yeah."

OSV: "It doesn't have like as sharp as teeth."

Bo: "I think like a small chimpanzee I'll wreck.

OSV: Agreed

Bo: "I'll put him in a guillotine dude."

Dimes: "Dude we had that with Limbani, we had a good...we love him, we would never hurt him but was I testing my strength against him?

Bo: "If he tried me. I would arm throw him."

Dimes: "He took my toothpick and it was almost like something."

Bo: "He gave it back though."

Dimes: "You asked for it."

Bo: “No he's cool, he's chill.

Dimes: “But if one of his boys rolled up on us.”

Bo: “He's done.”

Dimes: “That one chimp documentary that you showed me was sick.”

Bo: “Sick.”

Bo: “What's it called it's like…”

Dimes: “A new one just came out but it wasn't that one.”

10.51 (Goes on to talk about Rise of the Warrior Apes for a bit and the topic moves off chimps)

Even so, they would get wrecked by a full grown chimp. A full grown chimp would literally rip their arm off and beat them with it. Chimp give no f-cks.
My point was Bo is delusional. Chimaev would wreck him too.

khamzat can fight stupidly and brawl like he did with burns and knock Bo out easily

that would be a great fight,
and i'll put my money on Bo based on their performance and pedigree

did you see the difference between Holland and Burns fight,
and Burns is a small guy at 170

i'll pay to watch that for sure

Back