If Charles beats Islam

3 more title defenses after beating Islam and Oliveira is hands down the GOAT LW, along with being THEE MOST ELECTROFYING FIGHTER IN EM EM EH HISTORY!

I think Charles wins a hypothetical best of 7 series against khabib.

Coward, stopped too early because "mom said", said no one ever. We all know this is a big BS by him and nothing more. Deal with it.

Like some said, Charles already has a better resume with more tops and finishes. But beating Islam is a plus to consolidate that, after all he lost to the guy and needs to prove a point.

You embarrassed yourself in the build up last time and you are doing it again

I guess a spastic... sorry leopard never changes his spots

Charles 9 UFC losses submitted 4 times, knocked out 4 times, decisioned once
Kabib 0 UFC losses
Charles fanbase on here is starting to overtake conor simps for most delulsional annoying set of fans on here.... one win and their back from the rock they were hiding in for months.

You embarrassed yourself in the build up last time and you are doing it again

I guess a spastic... sorry leopard never changes his spots
It's no problem in retiring early, just be a man and don't say your mama told you. That's pretty basic, but you never understand anything that is right to do, whatever lol.

Charles resumé is already better, Khabib only beat mfs with shitty grappling and lost to Tibau.
Khabib resumé is weak as fuck

It's no problem in retiring early, just be a man and don't say your mama told you. That's pretty basic, but you never understand anything that is right to do, whatever lol.

Dude you never ate crow last time and you're chatting pure shite

Not worth my time, enjoy your build up to disappointment again

I'm out lol

Dude you never ate crow last time and you're chatting pure shite

Not worth my time, enjoy your build up to disappointment again

I'm out lol
Denial. But I understand, your type of people never recognizes anything, you never behave as a man. You don't even know what is this. Normal.

No problem. See ya.

Just because Khabib has strong family values doesn't mean he's not a man because he retired because of it. Here's some context, his father just died a few months before the Gaethje bout, his mother lives with him now & has no one left aside from Khabibs kids & wife. Khabibs siblings don't live in the same town/village. Its sad that you're calling him coward because he was content with his career and chose to take of his family over pleasing weirdos like you who still would not acknowledge his accomplishments & still diminish them had he continued.

Just because Khabib has strong family values doesn't mean he's not a man because he retired because of it. Here's some context, his father just died a few months before the Gaethje bout, his mother lives with him now & has no one left aside from Khabibs kids & wife. Khabibs siblings don't live in the same town/village. Its sad that you're calling him coward because he was content with his career and chose to take of his family over pleasing weirdos like you who still would not acknowledge his accomplishments & still diminish them had he continued.
It's an emotional story and I support family values, but we all know there was nothing to do with family. And none of what you said changes anything, he would still take care of his own family like he always did. It's just a fabricated drama to justify his early and nonsense retirement. "Mama asked me", come on. Like I said, just say the truth and all would be fine. Not for Dana for sure, but Dana can explode that no one would GAF.

Charles resumé is already better, Khabib only beat mfs with shitty grappling and lost to Tibau.
Khabib resumé is weak as fuck

Well his run of finishing Gaethje, Poirier and Conor in his last three was pretty decent, but I sort of agree with you. On skills he probably could be the GOAT but never had the resume to prove it.

It's an emotional story and I support family values, but we all know there was nothing to do with family. And none of what you said changes anything, he would still take care of his own family like he always did. It's just a fabricated drama to justify his early and nonsense retirement. "Mama asked me", come on. Like I said, just say the truth and all would be fine. Not for Dana for sure, but Dana can explode that no one would GAF.
What's the truth?

How old are you and how often do you see your parents?

I
Islam is what ppl thought Khabib would be if he kept fighting, if Olives beats Islam then it's like him beating Khabib, and surpassing him too, and if you asked me, I hope he does that too.

I doubt many would agree with any of this

Khabib had 13 fights in 8 years during his UFC tenure and has the same best wins as Oliveira

The undefeated record is the only thing that is better about Khabibs resume as it is

Back