If Chito does the improbable, I guarantee Dana gives O'Malley an immediate rematch.

Anything to avoid Cheetos boring ass talk. He’s so beige and seriously overrated himself. Maybe it’s a Patel o thing.

I don't know if O'Malley has the current leverage to negotiate both his preferred title defense AND a guaranteed rematch clause at this point in his career. I imagine he would have to make a real honest case for himself via his performance. If it's a close, competitive, epic battle, then of course the rematch is already presold as far as UFC is concerned.
Less do to with what he wants and more to do with what the UFC wants, if you have a very competitive fight that Sean wins for example I could see Vera not getting a rematch.

Who else thinks so?
yup, O'Twattey got that Dana White privelege.

Like Adesanya does, Conor does, Max does, Rousey did, various others that UFC will always give double chances to and undeserved title shots to etc etc

Chito is a UFC employee. I don't think O'Malley headlined anything until his last fight.

Chito is a UFC employee. I don't think O'Malley headlined anything until his last fight.

Chito is the Clown Assassin.

I don't know who Chito is really working for, because O'Malley has become a beloved colorful character in Dana's toy box -- crafted out of the DWCS play-doh mold.

But the anti-Clown faction of MMA Fandom have got to appreciate the Chito's of the world, and some of them buy tickets, as well.

He's passive most fights, he's happy to sit back and wait for a big shot that sometimes never comes and on many cases doesn't force it to happen. The biggest thing fir me is inability to shift gears, he's more than happy to plod instead off stepping on the gas. Personally I think he has a fear off gassing
I also think its his way to last 5 rounds looking for a shot/chance while still fresh/strong

It’s not that improbable honestly. He already beat him decisively once and Sean looked like shit against Pedro Munhoz of all people.

This is why I became surprised at Sean, he looked actually good then VS Yan and Sterling in his next fights.

I saw this interview where Dana literally talked about how he had the three most powerful people on the Internet at his event.. "I show speed.... kai cenent.... ADIN FUCKING ROSS"

He named dropped like he had Mark Zuckerberg there or Elon musk, or Vladimir Putin

Like an actual powerful figure or world leadEr

Dana was hyped up lol parasol I need to find it. It was funny as hell and it was about powerslap

I wouldn't say Chito winning is improbable lol.

idt he gets one, he would be 0-2 against him and there are too many other contenders

I don't know why people are thinking of Vera as this massive underdog. Sean has zero title defenses.

I don't think it's all that improbable. Chito is known for his cardio, durability and finishing ability. There's no way even Dana White could try and justify an immediate rematch to a guy who just got his second loss to Vera.

Back