If Dana Had a Brain

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He would have put Ronda against a can an got her win back and on the same card have Nunes defend her title, then set up a feud with Nunes. They could have had 6 months to build it up and it would have been epic. Even if Rousey lost in 48 sec, they would have got 2 great PPV buys.

He would have put Ronda against a can an got her win back and on the same card have Nunes defend her title, then set up a feud with Nunes. They could have had 6 months to build it up and it would have been epic. Even if Rousey lost in 48 sec, they would have got 2 great PPV buys.
Smh doesn't have a brain?? How much money have you made? Lol

The risk is that if that sacrificial can knew how to strike, she might have ko'd Ronda in a non-title fight...

Eye-Michigan-Hindsight-Is-20-20.jpg

Don't know why Dana has been allergic to the idea of slowly building her back up. If hell freezes over and she comes back again, don't be surprised to see it be for the title again.

according toTD, Dana is now broke and has to sell his house and car following Ronda's loss

I have a feeling Ronda would not take any fight that was not for the title.

I haven't found rich friends to buy a multi-million dollar business for me, then make me president. Hopefully soon.

This.

The ferttita brothers were the risk takers. The entrepreneurs. They invested their millions and came out with billions. Nothing to trash there. But Dana? He's just a washed up no talent boxer who got lucky he was high school buddies with the ferttitas. His ego is insane. And the fact he has earned more than all UFC fighters have ever made combined is a joke.

TS is not wrong. Dana tried to play out the outcome of rousey-nunes like he was some genius promoter beacuse now everyone knows who Amanda is.
But ruining his most marketable fighter by making her return fight against a killer like Nunes was stupid. Chuck Liddel said in an interview a few weeks ago that he would have put ronda in a tune up fight if he was her coach/manager. That would have been the right move.

Hyped up as the best female ever in the fucking history of wmma. Millions of wolf tickets sold.

Yup let's give her a can.

Maybe if she was Fedor your theory would fly.

Why do you want to turn a sport that is finally getting the respect it deserves into another WWE organization.....You kids need to grow up....

Don't know why Dana has been allergic to the idea of slowly building her back up. If hell freezes over and she comes back again, don't be surprised to see it be for the title again.

I have a feeling it would be because of her current contract and how much she gets payed to fight, would sting to pay her 3 mil for a fight that wasn't for the title/rematch with holly or superfight with cyborg.

except even the cans will beat her now she hasn't got the spirit anymore.

RR told Dana behind the scenes she had 1 more fight left after Holms, Dana cashed out wisely.
Source : I know people

AKA Dana knows there is nothing left to build there AKA D White way smarter than us.

Imagine Dana concentrated on building up the brand of "UFC" instead of promoting individual fighters, then the company would still consistently make money and they wouldn't stress about 'stars' falling.

Dana doesn't think long term these days. The quick cash-in is all the rage now.

Back