If Jones loses to Stipe

If he loses ,

He was never good, and his entire career will become shit ..

Because some of us on this site are this retarded...

In actuality , if he loses he just becomes Retired..
In actuality, he’s a proven cheater and shit human being. If he loses to a geriatric Stipe after ducking Aspinal, his legacy will take a massive hit and it couldn’t happen to a person more worthy of it.

Along with Werdum and Fedor, there are no other Heavyweights better than Stipe

Cain, JDS, Overeem, Big Nog, Cro Cop and probably a bunch of others. Stipe is extremely overrated by tuf noobs and newer fans.

Jones fighting Stipe is somewhat interesting as both mens form is highly questionable, its just it being for the HW title which is lacking credbility.

Lucky for him stipe is already past 40 and not getting any younger
Yeah. That is his plan. Now obviously I don't think Jon injured himself on purpose but he definitely wants to wait until Stipe is as rusty as possible. He would have found some way to stall-- just like he did with Frank. Jones didn't want to fight Ngannou, but he didn't want to fight Stipe either, not even a post-prime one.

Cain, JDS, Overeem, Big Nog, Cro Cop and probably a bunch of others. Stipe is extremely overrated by tuf noobs and newer fans.
i just explained why thats not the case. but no its cause he's beaten a who's who of HWs. nobody's defended the title more times or more times consecutively. Stipe beat JDS and Reem.
some poster on here tried to say roidy boy Barnett was better than Stipe. Barnett has to be the most overrated HW ever. never won against a good opponent unless he juiced and got stripped of a title because of it. Stipe is over-hated by people. Fedor, Werdum and Stipe are the 3 top HWs, simple as. whatever order you have them in comes down to preference because they all have resumes that outshine every other HW.

if he somehow beat Jones, he catapults himself into the genuine goat arguement.
I don't think it makes that much of a difference. If Gane trained a ground game he most likely would've beaten Jones and people would just say see, Jones doesn't work at HW. If Stipe could somehow beat Jones, it will be even more like Jones never belonged at HW because while he choked out a guy with no ground game he couldn't even beat old retired Stipe. If he does beat Stipe, and I think he will if they ever fight, it will be because he's old and retired, not because Jones is a great HW fighter

People will say he was never any good and failed the only test he ever got. Lol
He’s failed multiple tests.

That’s part of why he’s a lowlife, buddeh.

His legacy is all asterisks*********************..And the loss to Hamill. He doesn’t have a single legit win.

1714334581238.gif

i just explained why thats not the case. but no its cause he's beaten a who's who of HWs. nobody's defended the title more times or more times consecutively. Stipe beat JDS and Reem.
some poster on here tried to say roidy boy Barnett was better than Stipe. Barnett has to be the most overrated HW ever. never won against a good opponent unless he juiced and got stripped of a title because of it. Stipe is over-hated by people. Fedor, Werdum and Stipe are the 3 top HWs, simple as. whatever order you have them in comes down to preference because they all have resumes that outshine every other HW.

Who cares if it's for the title, what matters is the opponents they fought. His longest win streak in the UFC is 6 fights and it was against 50 years old Reem, Arlovski and JDS. Stipe was just never really truly elite, just a good all rounder who found good timing during his championship run.

If Jones loses to Stipe, he will no longer be receiving a Christmas card from me. I can guarantee that. Imagine losing to someone named Stipe… or losing period. I don’t hang out with losers and I suggest you don’t either.

Back