If Khabib fights on April 18, will he make weight?

This card is going to have a shitload of weight misses. Though I think they might just throw a bunch of catchweights in there or have people compete a division up.

Khabib isnt fighting, i'd like to be wrong tho

Dana already said that khabib isn't fighting, do you guys even follow the news or are you just a bunch of ignorant nerds?

If he fights, no he won't.

He will easily make weight. He is still training twice a day.

Khabib said he'll fight if he gets location (assuming he's allowed to fly there and back).

UFC hasnt yet given location, so of course he's out.

If the rumor is correct that location will be shared tomorrow, maybe he joins the event.

Unlikely but its almost as possible as the event happening at all.

It’s possible that the recent uncertainty about the fight may have led to a decrease in training intensity and an increase in tiramisu consumption. I think if he were to fight, he’ll have a gargantuan weight cut on his hands.

edit: looks like Khabib is out for sure and it’s going to be Gaethje if at all the fight happens

<36>
<{cruzshake}>

It’s possible that the recent uncertainty about the fight may have led to a decrease in training intensity and an increase in tiramisu consumption. I think if he were to fight, he’ll have a gargantuan weight cut on his hands.

edit: looks like Khabib is out for sure and it’s going to be Gaethje if at all the fight happens
If his fleeing to russia doesnt cut it. The the weight cut excuse will be next. This fight will never happen until khabib wants it.

the card is a fucking mess

Dana needs to let it go

I already did

<mma1>

Dana already said that khabib isn't fighting, do you guys even follow the news or are you just a bunch of ignorant nerds?
Dana also said there will never be a woman's division and this extortion thing is B.S.

He is not gonna be able to fight on this card,it will be american vs american if it happens,which i seriously doubt.

“Tiramisu time bitches “
FairGracefulEyra-max-1mb.gif

Khabib will use any excuse imaginable to avoid fighting tony or Conor. He’s terrified.

Khabib will use any excuse imaginable to avoid fighting tony or Conor. He’s terrified.
yes hes scared of fighting conor cos he might strain his fore arm trying to break conors jaw again
tenor (3).gif
Tappity tap tap

Back