If Khabib got out of the bus

orndorff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Conor just own it bro. You went gangster on the wrong guy. Khabib destroyed you in a cage with rules. Outside a bus in the streets?? Stick to the Alvarez, Mendez type fighters who are good but not great. One of us goes to war, we all go to war. Guess Khabib accepted your challenge. I love this crazy sport!!

Khabib was told by the UFC that he wasn't allowed anyone in his camp with him when he went on the bus. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the whole thing (except the trolley throwing) was setup by the UFC to create more drama.

Khabib was told by the UFC that he wasn't allowed anyone in his camp with him when he went on the bus. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the whole thing (except the trolley throwing) was setup by the UFC to create more drama.
UFC is responsible

He wasnt allowed to bring his crew because of what happened the day before with lobov

Well it was, wasn’t it? I remember the artem´s video talking about Khabib being weird. Felt forced and fake. But didn’t seem like Khabib was in on the joke

Conor just own it bro. You went gangster on the wrong guy. Khabib destroyed you in a cage with rules. Outside a bus in the streets?? Stick to the Alvarez, Mendez type fighters who are good but not great. One of us goes to war, we all go to war. Guess Khabib accepted your challenge. I love this crazy sport!!
One of us go to war we all do, can someone ban this idiot?

Yeah. 911 was a inside job with cgi planes, earth is flat, and moonlanding was filmed by that old gay hollywood director..
Did i forget anything?

Back