If Khabib leaves right now, who would fight for the LW title?

By contrast Conor KO'd then #4 Cerrone in a flawless 40 seconds in January.
You and kflo are the only two posters on this website I am certain are UFC PR accounts. His job is to defend USADA decisions, your job is to defend Conor/bullshit matchmaking/bullshit politics.

Get the fuck out of here with this PR propaganda/very specific lie. On no website on planet Earth did this happen, not even on your own website which pumps rankings up whenever it serves your interests. Cerrone was on a losing streak and the fight was at WW because UFC/Conor did not have the confidence for him to fight a single person ranked at 155.

Not only could he not face someone who wasn't on a losing streak, they then had to fix the fight and Cerrone promise no takedowns before the fight started as well. Cushion on top of cushion. That's what truly shattered confidence on the part of a fighter and an org looks like. Fucking ludicrous. And you have the nerve to cite that SHAM of a "fight" that is a stain on our entire sport as being worthy of a title shot lol.

He's already wealthy, the person who trained him his whole life is gone . He doesn't have to continue fighting. He can move on like you said .

At this stage in his career, you might be right.

You and kflo are the only two posters on this website I am certain are UFC PR accounts. His job is to defend USADA decisions, your job is to defend Conor/bullshit matchmaking/bullshit politics.

Get the fuck out of here with this PR propaganda/very specific lie. On no website on planet Earth did this happen, not even on your own website which pumps rankings up whenever it serves your interests. Cerrone was on a losing streak and the fight was at WW because UFC/Conor did not have the confidence for him to fight a single person ranked at 155.

Not only could he not face someone who wasn't on a losing streak, they then had to fix the fight and Cerrone promise no takedowns before the fight started as well. Cushion on top of cushion. That's what truly shattered confidence on the part of a fighter and an org looks like. Fucking ludicrous. And you have the nerve to cite that SHAM of a "fight" that is a stain on our entire sport as being worthy of a title shot lol.

You're right. Cerrone was actually #5, not #4. Conor himself was #4.

http://www.mma-stats.com/rankings/2019-12-24

You can also simply read through the UFC's rankings and follow their historical updates to see that Cerrone had been #5 since Gaethje KO'd him and took Cowboy's previous #4 ranking in September. Which he'd had since he beat then #4 Iaquinta in May. There wasn't any fuckery beyond suggesting Iaquinta had been ranked far too high, which I'd agree with, which put Cowboy too high having that win over #4. But that long predates the Conor fight.

Still, I'd love to see your bet that Conor wins via headkick KO over a guy who's known for headkick KOs. At least my prediction's right there in my AV.

After this terrible news for Khabib and his family his future remains uncertain. IF he decides to leave ( completely understandable), who do you think will fight Gaethje for the lw belt? Poirier? McGregor?

Well, the only fighters to get a ton of undeserved title shots are Holm, Faber, Edgar, and Conor. So take your pick.

have to be gaethje-poirer but dana probly goes mcnuggets-pettis since they both beat cowboy at ww

and what should get mcnuggets a title shot at 155. a win at 170 over a journeyman

Said journeyman is the same guy that beating got Ferguson and Gaethje their title shots, and was ranked the same as Poirier's latest and current win was at #5.

Said journeyman is the same guy that beating got Ferguson and Gaethje their title shots, and was ranked the same as Poirier's latest and current win was at #5.
win a fight in the division

Easy, Masvidal after he beats Usmans ass. He'll become the 2 division champ and rustle so many jimmies here on SD. Would be a glorious thing to see a hypetrain gatekeeper with double digit loses destroy the morons on here who give him zero credit.

Dana would probably make Gaethje Conor happen. But Dustin or Tony deserve it more than Conor for sure

Back