If Megan Anderson can't fight in the USA, why give her the shot?

megan is in the usa training in Kansas city.

she trains in Kansas city with james Krause tim Elliot.

megan was in vegas for the fighter summot when first was talked that she and cris had signed to fight at ufc 214.

the rumors of megan visa problems are fake news.

She'd be a bit undersized, and could use a few more fights of MMA experience for sure, but I still think it would be a pretty competitive fight if it remained a stand-up battle.

Not sure what her ground game is like but training everyday with her sister, I'm sure she has somehwat similar grappling/judo credentials.

im suire now that bullet went down to 125 the ufc will sign her with another win or when someone gets hurt like how bullet got into ufc to start with.

i bet ufc wanted he to get a few mma fights done before signing her.

you know she's not at Australia right now, yeah?

megan was in vegas for the fighter summot when first was talked that she and cris had signed to fight at ufc 214.

as far as i know, she can't leave the US if she wants to comeback, that's the problem.. @dimspace can confirm

I'm confused, what is the argument here?

She trains in KC, almost all her Invicta fights have been in that region. Is she not allowed in Australia for some reason? Is that the rumor?

I know it's been rumored a few times that she's having some sort of visa related issue but if that's the case, she probably wouldn't be filming a vlog every week in the U.S.

She doesn't need a visa to visit the USA for tourist purposes.

Working in the USA is a whole 'nother thing.
All foreigners need a work-visa to work here - even if they come from visa waiver countries.

Last edited:
She doesn't need visa to visit the USA for tourist purposes.

Working in the USA is a whole 'nother thing.
All foreigners need a work-visa to work here - even if they come from visa waiver countries.

I'm not saying you're wrong here, I just mean she's doing vlogs every week from the SAME locale in the SAME place. She clearly lives somewhere in the midwest since she trains with James Krause out in Missouri (I believe?). If this was some kind of a VISA related issue, you'd assume she'd be pretty smart about it and not be flaunting her very obvious being in the U.S-ness.

Also she seems to suggest that the booking of the fight will eventually happen but not in Australia so I'm more or less inclined to believe it's something else. I wonder if it's related to some kind of medical discrepancy?

as far as i know, she can't leave the US if she wants to comeback, that's the problem.. @dimspace can confirm

If that's the case (and it's for sure likely since I saw a bunch of pro wrestlers get hit with this in the past year or so) then you'd assume the UFC could get this solved pretty quickly. Not a PERFECT comparison but there was a similar issue with Michael Elgin and if I remember correctly, Sinclair Broadcasting got that solved in a few weeks. This has been ongoing since July.

I'd rather see this girl against Cyborg:

JzxgVgUqi9E.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
19624529_791081394386765_7097205698819260416_n.jpg

She's better looking than her sister.

Why did she say “the only fight to make” as in the future, then hashtag 219 which already happened?

We shit on Mighty Mouse for his level of competition yet Cyborg is the GOAT of WMMA.
the difference is anyone can come up and try to take her belt but they're scared to. Whereas few men can cut down to 125 to meet Mighty Mouse. In that case, he's the scared one who won't challenge himself.

the difference is anyone can come up and try to take her belt but they're scared to. Whereas few men can cut down to 125 to meet Mighty Mouse. In that case, he's the scared one who won't challenge himself.

Yet TJ winning the belt and immediately calling out someone below him is a noble cause according to Sherdog.

Yet TJ winning the belt and immediately calling out someone below him is a noble cause according to Sherdog.

It's noble because we hate DJ for breaking Anderson's record.

TJ will bring the justice nobody in DJ's weight class can bring.

It's perfectly common to be allowed to remain in the country while your lawyers fight your case.

People aren't generally deported until any appeals have been rejected.

You just can't work in the meantime, and if you leave you won't be able to get back in

If she can’t even leave australia just cut her
I think it's just America... She could probably still go to Europe.

Probably got caught smokig a joint on the beach when she was a teenager or something - America has a ridiculously strict immigration policy regarding drugs.

The real question is why is there a 145 division and belt to begin with...

So Cyborg doesnt miraculously make it to 135 and bust up the prettier more marketable fighters.

Back