If Ngannou was still in UFC

andgonsil

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would Jones have already retired?
Would Ngannou vs Miocic III have happened?

What would Ngannou vs Aspinal be like?

Ngannou wouldn't have fumbled the bag and then picked it back up for two touchdowns!!
*H8ers will argue...

For a guy who floated to France on a piece of plywood he’s done pretty well for himself. He should be able to afford as many pieces of plywood as he wants now for the rest of his family to float from Cameroon through the Panama Canal and up to LA where he lives now. Such an inspiring story.

Jon Jones would/will destroy Ngannou if they ever met each other.
Doubtful on the Miocic fight as Stipe is already out the door.
Aspinall also beats Ngannou, unless he decided to stand with him.

After seeing how Gane did grappling with Francis I absolutely believe Jones would have beaten Francis by submission by this point.
People somehow think that Francis destroying his knees and then taking 2 years off from MMA would somehow be able to stop Jon's grappling.

The guy moved to boxing, and is refusing to return to MMA even after getting melted, because he can't grapple anymore. It's obvious as fuck.

I think Jones strangles him. Francis's footwork isn't there to cut off the cage slowly.

Francis hasn't KO'd somebody since 2021. Which was a 40 year old Stipe who ran straight first into the punch to produce it.

I have no idea why people still have so much faith in his power.
Oh he has power, he dropped Tyson Fury. With the smaller gloves he was always proficient in KOing people.

Oh he has power, he dropped Tyson Fury. With the smaller gloves he was always proficient in KOing people.
Fury's chin isn't great, and the Francis KD is about the least bad KD Fury's ever taken. And it was only once. Wilder put him on his ass both far worse and far more often.

I never said he doesn't have power. But there's zero evidence his Overeem KO days are still here.

Jones would still be hiding under the Octagon and running from car accidents (he caused).

It does not take 3 years to gain 25lbs.

<Fedor23>

After seeing how Gane did grappling with Francis I absolutely believe Jones would have beaten Francis by submission by this point.

wellwornsardoniciberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Back