If Paul felder would kick a sherdoger at 20%, he would have them limping for 48 hours, guaranteed!

Felders leg would snap like a twig.

Then I would hit him with 20% back to the chin and he would be KO'd stiff like Askren.

These fucking UFC fighters seriously think they can hang with a real deal Sherdogger?

It's important that every commentator elaborates on the damage leg kicks do.

Because people are still apparently clueless that getting kicked in the leg repeatedly by a trained fighter is in fact painful.

Typical BS you can hear from, and use to identify, someone who never trained a day in his life

More intersting stat : 100% of the Sherdoggers who actually train would have Anik limping for 2 days from a 70% leg kick

You should go back to stalk girls on social media..

Felder vs sherdogger
giphy.gif

Jon Anik said during the RDA vs Edwards match and I couldnt agree more. Fact is I would bet 50K everyone of us would be limping for 48 hours or more. Thats my life Savings btw but i am willing to take the bet. Free money. Big ups to Jon Anik for telling it like it is. Very smart guy, love him.

kte1jd.gif

AADrw5m.img

One thing I certainly know: I hate leg kicks. Both of my legs still have at least a dozen of small hematoma or traces of them, and I haven't sparred in years. Human body is a hell of a weapon.

If he physically attacked me... I would just shoot him!
God bless Samuel Colt! The great equalizer of men!

You'd bet 50k that not a single person in a group of thousands of fight fans actually trains?

Good thing saying "I bet 50k" and actually betting 50k are two very different things.

GTFO. Speak for yourself, you don't speak for me or most of the other sherdoggers. We would clown him badly.

Us mere mortals would die in seconds if any pro leg kicked us

Back