• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If Punk Somehow Murders Gall, Who is His Next Opponent?

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
An unranked WW to be sure, but who?

I'm fully expecting a lot of Cena, Fedor, etc. answers, but would love to be pleasantly surprised :)

giphy.gif

Matt Brown for not believing and talking shit.

If he somehow murders Gall, his next opponent will be whoever's toughest in a local prison.

Tune in for the next 'lookin for a fight' and you'll find out

Woodley, title shot. No way UFC are gonna waste this opportunity if he wins, he will get a title fight just like Brock did after his 1st win in UFC. Punk draw and will make money, thats how it works these days. Everyone will go insane and and UFC will love that, they want that, creates to much buzz and everyone talking about it. UFC is lacking stars badly, there is very few stars left in UFC in 2016, Punk will be used to full effect, he won't get no average fight if he wins thats for sure.

Mike Perry only has 8 fights, and would be able to sell a fight pretty hard.

Give him a title shot. Didn't they do the same to Brock Lesnar?

If history repeats itself, Woodley's ducking of Wonderboy sets this match up perfectly.

Couture did the same when he was then HW Champ and didn't want to fight IC Big Nog.

Of course I'm hoping this won't happen, but knowing the matchmaking as of late, I won't be surprised.

I have a hard time believing that one could murder another person on live TV (PPV) and not face jail time. It would take one helluva Chewbacca Defense to get out of that one. He murders Gall...he won't be available until at least UFC 465.

I have a hard time believing that one could murder another person on live TV (PPV) and not face jail time. It would take one helluva Chewbacca Defense to get out of that one. He murders Gall...he won't be available until at least UFC 465.

Please, let be be your accountant; I need power of attorney to really make this thing work. You can trust me.

<7>

Back