If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?

Morgan freeman, james earl jones or david attenborough lolz

Ana de Armis

I like her voice. I am assuming that she is narrating the story now, while I am still alive. It is the single best way I can think of to meet the recently single Ana de Armis.

It remains a long shot but in this scenario I am apparently interesting enough to have somebody famous narrate my life.

We miss 100% of the shots that we don't take

Quick one, shitty script, just wanted to demo the voice -

Well that was unexpected and made me lol pretty fucking hard man.

Matt Berry and Jennifer Tilly have great voices for polar opposite reasons too.

Is this program something we can all use?

Last edited:
6108.jpg

Katt Williams. I live a pretty entertaining life and I feel like it fits.

I've played around with his voice a bit. Quite a big difference over the years. I think I prefer the earlier voice from Pumping Iron.

Speaking of, here's Larry David doing Arnie's "coming" routine from Pumping Iron -

That's piss funny audio.

Yep, early Arnie sounded funnier.

Ultimate Warrior after rails in the bathroom.

Tassadar/Zeratul/Overmind from starcraft.

Small edit: When they lower me down I want the doom music to kick in to let my boys know I'm going to clear the spawn point for when we meet again.

Well that was unexpected and made me lol pretty fucking hard man.

Matt Berry and Jennifer Tilly have great voices for polar opposite reasons too.

Is this program something we can all use?

Yeah man, you can use this one for free but on a limited basis -

I get the Creator option, $22/month, up to 30 voice clones and then 100,000 characters.

To find and then clone the voices, I'll find the voice of choice on youtube, then download the audio with this -

I also use Audacity to cut out dead air etc. -

If there's music in the background of the clip, then I remove the music with this, leaving only the vocals -

Sometimes I'll then use this to remove static and so on -

Before this, I had almost no experience editing audio, so it's been a bit of an education, but worth it :)

Joe Rogan! People will think I'm an assassin! A once in a lifetime kind of guy! A saaaavage!

Yeah man, you can use this one for free but on a limited basis -

I get the Creator option, $22/month, up to 30 voice clones and then 100,000 characters.

To find and then clone the voices, I'll find the voice of choice on youtube, then download the audio with this -

I also use Audacity to cut out dead air etc. -

If there's music in the background of the clip, then I remove the music with this, leaving only the vocals -

Sometimes I'll then use this to remove static and so on -

Before this, I had almost no experience editing audio, so it's been a bit of an education, but worth it :)
Thank you so much man. I shall torment some frrends for lulz

For american sherbros to listen it, guess would pick Sebastian Maniscalco lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back