If That Fight Happened Today it Would be the Opposite Result

I feel like that's a good example that lightening can strike twice. That was a fluke. Both times.
Silva rightfully lost both. He decided to clown, and if he's praised for when it's successful, then he has to take credit when it isn't. He was also losing practically every second of both fights.

If he wasn't using the PED dronostanlone, then his leg probably wouldn't have snapped in the 2nd. Is Uriah win over Chris a fluke? Is everyone who lost by a snapped leg from kicking a fluke? No? Then neither is Anderson's.

<BC1>
<Fedor23>

Rhonda wood get smeshed by half the girls she beat back during her run
I'm not a fan of Rhonda either, but do you honestly think those soccer moms were the better fighters?

Hate on Rousey as much as she deserves... but she was head and shoulders above that laughable competition

I'm not a fan of Rhonda either, but do you honestly think those soccer moms were the better fighters?

Hate on Rousey as much as she deserves... but she was head and shoulders
above that laughable competition

one punch is all it takes to make her a purple pillow face
She was good at armbars and fought off fear and adrenaline

I would bet on the average soccer moms TODAY

I'd beat Ali today.
Maybe.

Silva rightfully lost both. He decided to clown, and if he's praised for when it's successful, then he has to take credit when it isn't. He was also losing practically every second of both fights.

If he wasn't using the PED dronostanlone, then his leg probably wouldn't have snapped in the 2nd. Is Uriah win over Chris a fluke? Is everyone who lost by a snapped leg from kicking a fluke? No? Then neither is Anderson's.

<BC1>
<Fedor23>

Lol...

No version beats any Khabib, dream on. Khabib destroys Conor 10/10 times any version.

Weidman vs Silva. Run it back. Last man standing.
Last man standing?

giphy.gif

mma.gif

ImmaculateWeightyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif

Rhonda wood get smeshed by half the girls she beat back during her run
Really? How? Even though some of them still are top fighters, they’re just as bad now as they were then. Ronda would still beat most WMMA fighters in seconds, but the few that do have athleticism and striking would tool her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back