If this is true, then Khamzat will lose

“All Stars Academy” sounds like a scam, even the logo looks scammy
just saying

Well then I guess he will lose as he is now in the UAE and will represent the UAE moving forward.

He said UAE is a business decision, and he will always represent Sweden sir.

He said UAE is a business decision, and he will always represent Sweden sir.
I was considering moving to sherbro island since my 401k is getting cashed out, would you recommend it chief? I am married but she has a hot mom and hot sister to bring along

I was considering moving to sherbro island since my 401k is getting cashed out, would you recommend it chief? I am married but she has a hot mom and hot sister to bring along

I would not only recommend it, but I would implore you to do so.
You can keep the women to yourself since the women flock to the island because... Sherdoggers lol.

Welcome to the island and of course to the family sir ;)

Not gonna lie, when he said he moved for business reasons, sun, money, i mean, he's not the hungry wolf sleeping at the gym training everyday anymore. Fame and money got to him, he's gonna lose soon enough...

He still has some of the same coaches. His BJJ coach is in UAE with him and I suspect Andreas is too.

This thread is just another shook boy grasping for any hope of Khamzat losing.

Won’t happen. UAE resources and training regiment Khamzat is unstoppable.

“The Muslims brotha, we are coming for you. Allahu akbar.”

Not gonna lie, when he said he moved for business reasons, sun, money, i mean, he's not the hungry wolf sleeping at the gym training everyday anymore. Fame and money got to him, he's gonna lose soon enough...
he is a full time wolf ticket salesman now
Di3DRQ2.png
i doubt this fight even happens.

Thank you for this information OP. I have adjusted accordingly, liquidated my assets and bet everything I could on Costa.

Damn brother, you should be more risk-averse

He still has some of the same coaches. His BJJ coach is in UAE with him and I suspect Andreas is too.

This thread is just another shook boy grasping for any hope of Khamzat losing.

Won’t happen. UAE resources and training regiment Khamzat is unstoppable.

“The Muslims brotha, we are coming for you. Allahu akbar.”

Did you read the original post? I said "If its true that Andreas is not his coach, then he will probably lose"

Do you not know what IF-THEN propositions are?

And if he wins? Will you guys stop moving the goal posts. You seem so worried about him vs Costa. He ragdolled Hermansson while fighting at WW. No one at MW has the wrestling he brings in the top 10. This shit reminds me of Islam pre-Olivera. "untested" "can't wait until he gets exposed".

Funny because people were also saying he was ducking Magny at one point.
The goalposts will never stop moving.

"Costa was never that good"
"He still should have lost to a LW"
"He can't beat Strickland"
"Styles make fights and a strong wrestler is a bad match up for Costa, but Costa is still better"
If Khamzat goes for the TD: "He was afraid to strike with Costa"
If Khamzat doesn't go for the TD: "He couldn't get Costa down and he knew it"

It never ever ends. The mental gymnastics is really something to behold around these parts. Mental gymnastics gold medalists fucking everywhere

The goalposts will never stop moving.

"Costa was never that good"
"He still should have lost to a LW"
"He can't beat Strickland"
"Styles make fights and a strong wrestler is a bad match up for Costa, but Costa is still better"
If Khamzat goes for the TD: "He was afraid to strike with Costa"
If Khamzat doesn't go for the TD: "He couldn't get Costa down and he knew it"

It never ever ends. The mental gymnastics is really something to behold around these parts. Mental gymnastics gold medalists fucking everywhere
Yep. I can see it now. "Costa's TDD was overrated, if Khamzat is forced to fight a real fighter like Whittaker, he has no standup". I remember saying he'd be able to take Whittaker down easier than people thought, but now DDP has done it, guess it won't feel the same anymore. People will say he still needs to earn a title shot too.

Back