If you are questioning Jon Jones greatness

I don't even consider Jon Jones and Anderson Silva UFC fighters to be honest. It's like I've mentally erased them from UFC history. Cheaters are pure scum.

I don't care about his cocaine use, or his behavior outside the cage.
That said I do care about his PED use. That disqualifies him immediately from any ranking discussion.

yeah you're right let's just overlook the FACT that he roided.

fucking idiot.

yeah you're right let's just overlook the FACT that he roided.

fucking idiot.

are you familiar with any of pro mma fighters ? i mean do you hang with them, are you going to a lower lvl mma events ?
every 1 is doing "peds" . Dude i even taking some GAT fat burner and USADA would flag me ban me etc
this is circus or racist rage. i want end this thread. But thanks to all of you fat fucks that pay and support our sport lol .

are you familiar with any of pro mma fighters ? i mean do you hang with them, are you going to a lower lvl mma events ?
every 1 is doing "peds" . Dude i even taking some GAT fat burner and USADA would flag me ban me etc
this is circus or racist rage. i want end this thread. But thanks to all of you fat fucks that pay and support our sport lol .
you are fucking dumb.

and no not everyone is on PED's, that's such a stupid myth.

jones is a dirty cheat, that's a fact.

you are fucking newbie at this sport.
This guy is the biggest talent mma has ever had.
Even on coke, with prostitutes around and all night clubbing he was smashing dudes like Gus or Daniel.
Learn something about him, watch what he have done to Shogun at 22 yo?
He would clean HW div also with easy.
Dude is unquestionable GOAT. Fedor can clean his coke from Bentley . Face it.
USADA.

giphy.gif
P
Thread/

Even on coke, with prostitutes around and all night clubbing he was smashing dudes like Gus or Daniel.
lol smashed Gus?
dmgsb2n.jpg

is there a chance he just had access to the elite level PEDs throughout his entire career due to his older brother Arthur being in the NFL? I agree he's the greatest fighter I've ever seen but there could be a very obvious reason why, nice tits btw

Supposedly he was 22 smashing super steroids though. You know, whilst being under the wing of guys like Rashad who was a 100% clean fighter remember? Training at Jackson's around a time where GSP would also spend time there, another completely clean athlete.

How can we give such a cheater any credit, especially when he was 22 and smashing roids whilst every other fighter in his camp was clean, as well as all of his opponents? Legends like Bonnar and Belfort would never take roids, and neither would guys like Sonnen. I also don't believe that Glover or Rampage would have ever done roids, especially not in Japan and Brazil where the testing is extremely stringent.

Jones is a bad person.

cheat ? elaborate that . Dude has clean division. 1by1, 1by1.
Cheat is only one excuse that ppl he actually smashed can come with lol. They dont tell, lucky punch, anothe Serra etc. Just " He must be cheater since he party night before my fight and do coke lol
If you watch mma, if you have trained some sport ...man...you see skill difference and talent, you dont look for excuses.
I hope English isn't your 1st language.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back