If you could bring back a musician from the dead for one last concert....

Who would you bring back for one last concert?

• Total voters
Dio
Chuck Shuldiner, Godfather of death metal
Chuck is for sure on my short list! Never maid it to one of his shoes.

Layne Staley is on there too. He died 3 weeks before the show I was going to. Bummed me out.

Zombie Jacko fo su'

Michael_Jackson_Thriller_2.jpg

Other:
Dio (shame on you for not including him)

Kurt

nirvana is my favorite band (my mom loved them and played them daily while i grew up..so i have an affinity for them)

MCA, I never got to see Beastie Boys live.

Dimebag Darrell died??? I did not know that. OH well this song feels appropriate

I just read about it. At least he did not die from a drug overdose, and died doing what he enjoyed. I mean not getting shot in the face, but performing when it happened.

Prime Zeppelin with a resurrected Jon Bonham.

Whitney Houston at the peak of her prowess would be something special too.

Jay Reatard or Kurt Cobain...I think Kurt would of taken a very different path musically.

Jay Reatard was very prolific and had an arrange of styles, his next released would of been something.

Hendrix pretty much hit perfection, I wouldn't want to see any possibility of him taking the Eric Clapton route and start releasing elevator music.

Chuck is for sure on my short list! Never maid it to one of his shoes.

Layne Staley is on there too. He died 3 weeks before the show I was going to. Bummed me out.

what would you want with a dead mans shoes ?

Probably Miles of Coltrane for me, but a lesser known musician would be Andrew Wood.

Edit: Jeff Buckley

Michael Jackson, Mercury, Hendrix and Lennon are up there for me though, but I had to go with what I love best.

To add to the list

Avaejee
Saul Goat Destroyer
Marcos Gambichia
Steingrim Torsen
Eric Grimm

I just read about it. At least he did not die from a drug overdose, and died doing what he enjoyed. I mean not getting shot in the face, but performing when it happened.

But if he had not been performing that night he'd still be alive...mindfuck i know

MCA, I never got to see Beastie Boys live.
I did. I saw them in 95 on the Ill Communication tour with Bad Brains. It was glorious.
I was about to say the same thing about Jeff Hanneman from Slayer.

Back