If you could have one UFC fighter back in his prime again

GSP...pre multiple injuries Condit fight, would be double champ in 2021...

Hard to pick just one, but GSP, Anderson and Cain would probably be my top 3 to come back and watch dominate Usman, Izzy, Ngannou.

Last edited:
Who would it be? Mine would be Maia for sure, he looked unstoppable throughout his 7-fight win streak.
Honorable mentions: DC, Jones, TRT Vitor and Silva
Arlovski. Dude was like the ultimate glass cannon.

CroCop - I'd kill to see that 2003-2005 version of CC in today's HW division. His skillset remains MUCH more suited to a ring over a cage, so maybe in ONE or something.

Who would it be? Mine would be Maia for sure, he looked unstoppable throughout his 7-fight win streak.
Honorable mentions: DC, Jones, TRT Vitor and Silva

Fedor and AS just cause I liked watching them fight. But I would include Belfort fighting at MW...

Ben Askren
It's between Ben and El Cucuy for me. Two guys who were awesome throughout their careers, but past prime by the time they had an opportunity to achieve the recognition they deserve. I feel like Ben was aware of his physical limitations but felt obligated to go through the motions since the path to UFC gold was finally offered to him. Tony on the other hand is trying to use his WILLPOWER to overcome the limitations on his aging body. His mental fortitude served him well during moments of adversity against Kevin Lee and Anthony Pettis - But now that he's lost a step, the same will power that allowed him to push past pain, ignore the instinct of self preservation and face the fire head on, is why he's taking so much punishment.

Back