If you were the UFC match maker, who do you have Paddy fight next?

Green. This seems like the best fight for him in the rankings considering Green is old af, doesn't have one punch KO power like Dober and just got knocked out multiple times in his last fight.

Moicano vs Paddy will be a hilarious build-up that will do well numbers wise. I think it makes the most sense.

If it were up to me, and Conor was serious about coming back, I'd try to make that one. Either Conor re-emerges or Paddy becomes a superstar. Win-win.
Conor not making 155

Michael Johnson. Someone from China? They have some prelim LWs. They can bang but have zero ground game.

Paddy was on the verge of quitting in the 3th vs Tony.

Kinda scared for his next fight.

Grant Dawson
Clay Guida
Elvis Brenner
Michael Johnson

Someone not ranked but somewhat decent.
The MJ fight would be interesting, he either lights up Paddy and stiffens him or gets subbed pretty easily.

I think Brenner would destroy Paddy in 1.

I feel like he needs a semi-recognizable name since he just beat Tony. I think Dober or Moicano is realistic.

All Paddy does is win.

People will be shocked watching him continue to win.

He's legit.

All Paddy does is win.

People will be shocked watching him continue to win.

He's legit.
You know,if all you gonna do is troll,jesus put at least some effort into it.

You know,if all you gonna do is troll,jesus put at least some effort into it.

Ya man, any opinion you disagree with is trolling.

Why don't you live in a bubble and shut off the outside world completely?

That way no one could ever disagree with you and your cognitive dissonance would no longer be a problem.

Ya man, any opinion you disagree with is trolling.

Why don't you live in a bubble and shut off the outside world completely?

That way no one could ever disagree with you and your cognitive dissonance would no longer be a problem.
OF COURSE

No,I think I'll keep posting here

Everything I say,is best.

OF COURSE

No,I think I'll keep posting here

Everything I say,is best.

I think Paddy's underrated.

For real.

I think he fights to the level of his competition and will up his level depending on opponent.

I think Paddy's underrated.

For real.

I think he fights to the level of his competition and will up his level depending on opponent.
I dunno man.

The guy's kinda struggling to stay in there.

I'm not even a hater,but dude gassed against old ass T.ferg and didnt put him away. Not exactly an inspiring performance.

I like the CDF fight for Paddy, especially with him having a long layoff and multiple losses to grappling heavy fighters like Gamrot, Gillespie and Dariush x2. It's not a bad style match up for Paddy and CDF might be one of the better fighters that Paddy could beat since he's 39 a former top 10 fighter and has had trouble with the best grappling heavy fighters he's fought. Win or lose I would think it would be an exciting grappling fight. Moises might be too far down in the rankings for Paddy at this point(though he might be a better fighter the UFC hasn't been managing his career in his favor like they have with Paddy so he has more losses cause he's fought better fighters).

Good call on the CDF pick, I think that would make a lot of sense if they want to keep slowly moving Paddy up the rankings with match ups he has a decent shot at winning.

Thanks, good points. I think Michael Johnson can also make sense after tonight

Back