If you're Dana, How do you sell/ promote Poatan- Israel "rematch"?

"Adesanya's been obsessed with this guy ever since the end of that fight. He's honestly starting to worry me, talking about sleeping in a van outside of Pereira's gym... It's gotta happen and you're not gonna wanna miss this fucking fight okay, let me tell you. This is going to be medieval."

They will market it on being a grudge match, can Izzy finally overcome his demon? He was winning every fight until he wasn't etc.

Last edited:
Pretty easy. Izzy was a few minutes away from a clear win. He had Alex 10-8 ko’d on his feet and saved by the bell.

that’s two fights now that Izzy can justify that he would have finished Alex in better circumstances. And he wouldn’t be wrong - Alex was gone

Reactions: HHJ
They will show Izzy's old wins.
They will show how Izzy almost caught Alex at the end of the first.
Some highlights of izzy getting the best of Alex. And then they will show Alex's knock out.

Drop a montage of Izzy beating his ass for 80% of the fight, then cut to Glover giving AP the inspirational speech and AP going out there and snatching it. But Izzy will not be denied, like a Terminator he is back.

I mean, it's really not that difficult. Especially cause nobody cares about kickboxing records. Those records don't matter to casuals. Izzy is 0-1 right now vs Alex. That's it.

But rushing Izzy back in there and risking him go 0-2 is dicey. I think it'd be better to let Alex defend against someone else while Izzy fights Strickland or someone else.

Drop a montage of Izzy beating his ass for 80% of the fight, then cut to Glover giving AP the inspirational speech and AP going out there and snatching it. But Izzy will not be denied, like a Terminator he is back.

I mean, it's really not that difficult. Especially cause nobody cares about kickboxing records. Those records don't matter to casuals. Izzy is 0-1 right now vs Alex. That's it.

But rushing Izzy back in there and risking him go 0-2 is dicey. I think it'd be better to let Alex defend against someone else while Izzy fights Strickland or someone else.
Surely the casuals are the ones less well informed and hence will believe it is 1 0 and not be aware of the 2 kickboxing losses. Your argument makes no logical sense.

"Game over!.... but the sequel is coming out next year" - Izzy

Back