Ige just easily got 50k

Hooooly fam dat ting was mad lit my fam 🔥 💯

Ngl tho dat undefended shot he took was mad unnecessary mans was out cold as the Rockies like #CoorsLight ahlie???,,, 🍺 🥶 🧊

All goodie tho I'll just look away nxt tym #Trust,,, was a cool lil scrap til mans got bucked , eh 🦌 👊 💥

#JustBangGod would approve.

Dan has always had fight ending power, and a well rounded skill set too. But he has poor fight IQ and if he can't find the kill shot he doesn't really know how to build or set up his power punches that well.

Hooooly fam dat ting was mad lit my fam 🔥 💯

Ngl tho dat undefended shot he took was mad unnecessary mans was out cold as the Rockies like #CoorsLight ahlie???,,, 🍺 🥶 🧊

All goodie tho I'll just look away nxt tym #Trust,,, was a cool lil scrap til mans got bucked , eh 🦌 👊 💥

#JustBangGod would approve.
Can you fucking type properly please? 🤦 it would take more time unless you went out of the way to disable your auto correct but I highly doubt you would’ve done that…

Can you fucking type properly please? 🤦 it would take more time unless you went out of the way to disable your auto correct but I highly doubt you would’ve done that…
I understood him fine, but I also see the deciphering linguistics.

He said, "Holy fuck that was awesome, but the follow up shot might have been too much."

Back