Igor steals

How stoned are you on a scale of 1 - Diaz TS?

<209Bitch>

How stoned are you on a scale of 1 - Diaz TS?

<209Bitch>

I've been clean for 16 years now, smoke bud once a day at night normally, but I haven't smoked in maybe 4 days....so ....not at all sir.

They decide to shake hands and agree too convert the bike too a fast sports car, like this one...

71Irg2sT5hL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Funnily enough I haven't smoked in like 3-4 days sir.
I'd smoked daily for 30 years & went cold turkey just over a year ago. Feel better for it, have funky dreams, but do miss the bong hits.

Just giving up for 4 days is good enough. They say don't give up giving up, so don't feel bad if you get back on it. Proud of you efforts, Sir. You can now be Pride Lemur!!

1704008877231.png

I'd smoked daily for 30 years & went cold turkey just over a year ago. Feel better for it, have funky dreams, but do miss the bong hits.

Just giving up for 4 days is good enough. They say don't give up giving up, so don't feel bad if you get back on it. Proud of you efforts, Sir. You can now be Pride Lemur!!

View attachment 1020913
I had a bad drug habit for 15 years, from the time I was 15 until I was 30.
I quit 16 years ago on my own, hardest thing I have ever done...but I enjoy smokin once a day, typically at night.

I typically take a dab at night, but haven't the last few days ;)

That pic is pretty cool btw.

I had a bad drug habit for 15 years, from the time I was 15 until I was 30.
I quit 16 years ago on my own, hardest thing I have ever done...but I enjoy smokin once a day, typically at night.

I typically take a dab at night, but haven't the last few days ;)

That pic is pretty cool btw.
Glad you're looking after yourself better now. I know it's hard to give shit up just by yourself, especially if you have the temptation in your face every day. Glad you like the pic, too:)

Glad you're looking after yourself better now. I know it's hard to give shit up just by yourself, especially if you have the temptation in your face every day. Glad you like the pic, too:)

I put myself in that position, so I thought it necessary to get myself out sir.

The pic is definitely dope brother ;)

Igor Vovchanchyn steals, Junior dos Santos bike and gets caught by JDS.

Does JDS win that scrap or does Igor drive away with his bike?
Igor charges him til they hit a wall and JDS gets boffed as he darts to the side right into his right hand.

Igor charges him til they hit a wall and JDS gets boffed as he darts to the side right into his right hand.

I can see that.
Thanks for playing along sir

Igor Vovchanchyn steals,
Junior dos Santos bike

and gets caught

by JDS.

Poem of Peace

I put myself in that position, so I thought it necessary to get myself out sir.

The pic is definitely dope brother ;)

You have the right attitude, bruz. If you're in a hole it helps if you start diggin' or pulling yourself out. People may help, but you have to initiate.

You chose wisely. As I said, proud of ya, man. Hespect.

1704022470091.png

Back