Media Iizzy 'I Do Not Want to Fight the Same Guy Three Times in a Row' Interesting The UFC Posted This

I say "Earn it" Pereira. Izzy was the reigning champ when you beat him, reigning champs get insta-rematches as far as im concerned. I would say stringing 3 title defenses together in a row earns you the right to a insta-rematch. In my opinion this is how they should run it. Alex won the belt then lost the belt. To me that says he has to go get 2 consecutive wins against top contenders in the Div to get that 3rd (mma fight.) And I'm not even that big of an Izzy fan, he's probably the most interesting in the division however so I do get hype for his fights.

I will not lie, I also do not like when fighters fight more than twice in such a short period of times. Projections suggest they will run into each other sometime down the road where it would be a much more enjoyable rubber match.

/end

Izzy got murdered 5 months ago
Wtf is your point?
Alex has whooped his ass 3 times
Can anyone comfortably look at this situation and say Izzy is the better fighter? I can't.
Easily. He won the most recent fight. Today hes the better fighter. They are not the fighters they were in kickboxing. Perhaps not the same fighters they were 5 months ago. Izzy can simply say losing those fights made him better.

Reactions: HHJ
So why isn’t Izzy predicting another win over Poatan? Why is he ducking the rubber match?
1-1 at best.
Izzy is predicting another UFC MW title defense against a new and worthy challenger. His legacy and career aren't and shouldn't be defined by only one of his many opponents. Move on.

Damn straight he shouldn't. There should never be a case where fighters fight 3 times in a row. The chances of fluke accidents happening twice to set up a third fight should be very very rare. Title fight losers need to prove that they deserve another chance by getting 2 wins before challenging again.

If there's one thing he made obvious, it's that he doesn't want to step in the ring with Alex ever again when he has something to lose because he saw how that turned out after the their first UFC fight.

3-1 in overall fights
2-1 in knockouts

1-1 in the UFC

In 2 of the 3 scenarios he is behind and at best he is equal and needs to settle this with a rubber

Israel crushed your boy. Humiliated him in front of the world by knocking the soul out of him.

Accept this.

Dana said that Pereira is moving to 205. Adesanya said he thinks he should do that as well. With that said, the only reason Israel got an instant rematch is due to his prior success as champion. If he had no defenses prior to his TKO loss in their first MMA fight, I highly doubt he would have gotten a rematch right away and instead would have had to win a few fights. If Alex doesn't move up, he should win a fight or two to earn the rematch. I think that's more than fair.

Spoken like a loser, lose your whole career to 1 guy then get a flash KO in a fight you was losing to bring the mma record to 1-1 and you run and hide after FINALLY getting a win over someone then pretend like you bested the rival.

Issy was winning the fight. In fact, he was actually winning every single fight that he was stopped in against Pereira. And he was winning the fight on Saturday.

Also, you don't know what "flash KO" means yet you used it in a sentence.

"Flash KO" is not what happened on Saturday. That was called knocking him dead. They had to massage him for 5 minutes until he was able to wake up because he got knocked out so hard.

His children were in the crowd crying.

Chael lost 2 rounds vs Anderson.

He was robbed in the first fight, he thought that tapping meant that he lost the round not the fight.

Damn, you can really see the size differential in this video. I guess there is a reason for divisions after all.

Issy was winning the fight. In fact, he was actually winning every single fight that he was stopped in against Pereira. And he was winning the fight on Saturday.

Also, you don't know what "flash KO" means yet you used it in a sentence.

"Flash KO" is not what happened on Saturday. That was called knocking him dead. They had to massage him for 5 minutes until he was able to wake up because he got knocked out so hard.

His children were in the crowd crying.

good thing Izzy is gay or his children would have had to see him lose 3 times to the same guy

He won. You wouldnt downplay this knockout if Poatan knocked Izzy out.

If Poatan is as good as people say,then knocking him out is a great achievement.
I guess the same can be applied to chuck… at Tito’s hands
<{katwhu}>

He's terrified of losing, it's very understandable

He literally went in there 0-3 with the last chance of his life to reclaim his title and almost killed Pereira. They had to massage his head to wake him up because he got knocked out so hard.

"terrified" is just you coping haha

good thing Izzy is gay or his children would have had to see him lose 3 times to the same guy

So you hate gays and your boy just got KO'd by a gay person? What are you trying to say here.

Spoken like a loser, lose your whole career to 1 guy then get a flash KO in a fight you was losing to bring the mma record to 1-1 and you run and hide after FINALLY getting a win over someone then pretend like you bested the rival.
Lol sure

So you hate gays and your boy just got KO'd by a gay person? What are you trying to say here.

No I’m just glad Izzy didn’t have to worry about his kids seeing him lose 3 times, because he’s gay. Seems traumatic.

They are 1-1 Israel had an early stoppage and Pereira got sent to the shadow realm.

Reactions: HHJ
You can already tell how big this rematch is going to be by the reactions to this fight

It's electric

Back