Rumored Ila Topuria vs Korean Zombie targeted to headline UFC Seoul in Korea, Apr. 29

Who wins?

• Total voters
Remember they also made Frankie Edgar fight Christ Guitierrez for his final fight.

the UFC likes to pit old aging shot fighters to get name value for their rising star. If the old lion happens to win, (like glover) then its an easy sell for a title fight because the old lion already has lots of fans.

the problem is, the young killer usually wins 9/10 times

Contrary to popular belief, i don't think KZ is as done as ya'll make him out to be.

He almost looked as bad vs Volk as Max did. I remember thinking Volk was gonna destroy him anyways.

That said Ilia most likely wins.

This is pretty disgusting tbh. Is execution even legal in South Korea?

Zombie is still 35 and beat Dan Ige the fight before Volk. This is more of a test for Topuria than you guys are making it out to be.

Jesus fuck the matchmakers, what a stupid ass fight

Give Zombie a fun fight or 2 he can be competitive in on the way out. He is clearly just about done and will never fight for the title again

Wow they want to kill Zombie for real? Criminal matchmaking, KZ is dunzo and Ilia is on a rampage. He might end up brain dead for real

You remember how Dawn of the Dead was fantastic and even Return of the Living Dead had a nice goofy enjoyable air about it?

And you remember what those franchises looked like by about #4 & #5 in their respective series? The good times are gone, my friends.

Zombie should fire his management

Brain says Topuria hoping Zombie gets this one tho :)

You remember how Dawn of the Dead was fantastic and even Return of the Living Dead had a nice goofy enjoyable air about it?

And you remember what those franchises looked like by about #4 & #5 in their respective series? The good times are gone, my friends.

Return of the living Dead is a classic man. You're either really old or really cool. If you're a Romero fan have you ever seen Martin?

I don't understand these 'TKZ is getting murdered' comments. TKZ is a Jack of all trades and I haven't seen anything from Ilia that indicates he is better than Zombie. I expect this to be a very competitive fight.

Damn, and in his own backyard lol. Savages.

Back