I'll take my crow with salt.

lol we just talk about this earlier

being team DDP has been vindicating every step of the way
It's better for the division.
I just didn't see it happening.

1) I guess he hits harder than I gave him credit for.
2) I wonder if the smaller cage hurt Rob? who plays the bounce around and get in and out evasive footwork game better

I eat mine, too. I like Rob, but he was saying he was 100%, at his best condition and all, goes there and does... that? I mean, of course Dricus deserves credit, but Rob didn't fight how he said he would, far away from that. Congrats Dricus. Easy fight for Adesanya, but Dricus deserves the credit. He went there and did his job.

I thought Rob by decision was a lock, hats off to DDP, he stepped up BIG TIME for the biggest fight of his life so far.

Izzy is gonna murk him though.

Never underestimate the heart of a True African warrior.

Yeah, I gave DDP next to no chance. Rob was right. People were wrong to overlook DDP. Turns out that just like Anderson with Weidman the heavily favored fighter was right about the very real threat posed by the up and comer. I was right about Anderson/Weidman but I was wrong about that one. Like they say though, that's why they have the fight.

Hear hear, I’m just glad DDP is a classy guy even in victory.

Count me in for a few bites, even though it's overcooked.

It doesn't taste good, and I'm all out of water.

Yeah, throw a couple extra in the stew. There's a lot of mouths to feed, including mine.
Indeed! will make up a batch of crow stew

families-receive-a-warm-meal-in-a-salvation-army-soup-kitchen-in-germany-CPHPXE.jpg

My only card flip was DDP to Rob. Let doubt and breakdowns creep in too much. Was gonna flip Lawler too (whew)!

Props to DDP - Huge win and Huge mark made!

<mma4>

Fuck the crow.. I have shitty avi for a week. That went exactly the opposite of what I thought was going to happen.

@Clementine is responsible for this shit avi. But I’ll get her back. And won’t let her off the hook next time. It’s all good.. honest.

E1397-A43-1507-4-C0-A-BB0-A-2-EB5-B29-CCAC7.gif

Hoot the crow.. I have hooted avi for a week. That went exactly the opposite of what I thought was going to happen.

@Clementine is responsible for this hoot avi. But I’ll get her back. And won’t let her off the hook next time. It’s all good.. honest.

E1397-A43-1507-4-C0-A-BB0-A-2-EB5-B29-CCAC7.gif
@Sixstring who told you to change back AV.... 1 WEEK was the deal :mad::mad:

Back