International illegals overpower America's weak National Guard like the Zombie Apocalypse & rip fences like it's Cotton Candy

LOL holy fuck man, could you possibly make up a more sensationalized title for this video?

I came in expecting this -

tumblr_me22hrJRqk1rlju0xo1_500.gif

What I actually got was -

DoAmRKh.gif

Why do you feel the need to sensationalize to such an extreme degree to try and appeal to people on an emotional level?

Why can't you just let the facts stand as they are?
"zombie apocalypse" "rip fences like its cotton candy"

The video shows a few dozen people rushing through a broken section of fence. Good god get ahold of yourself.

If anyone asks what comes after the zombie apocalypse, it's the Walmart rush.

<mma4>

Would be easier to just stop providing water in that heat.

Besides the second fortification looked a bit more stable then the first line of chicken wire.. I’m guessing that is why there was no need to shoot, since there was a second line to stop their advance.
That’s not why I was saying to shoot. They could have sucked that soldier into the crowd and the guy already tried to take his rifle from him. I’m also talking about shooting the one aggressor, not mowing down the crowd.

Sure it all worked out but it easily could have spiraled out of control. I think he would have been justified in putting that guy down

That’s not why I was saying to shoot. They could have sucked that soldier into the crowd and the guy already tried to take his rifle from him. I’m also talking about shooting the one aggressor, not mowing down the crowd.

Sure it all worked out but it easily could have spiraled out of control. I think he would have been justified in putting that guy down
Oh!
You were trying to justify mowing down one person and I was trying to justify mowing down the entire crowd…

We are not the same.

Oh!
You were trying to justify mowing down one person and I was trying to justify mowing down the entire crowd…

We are not the same.
Well yeah I’m saying it out of necessity, not because I hate those people that are just desperate. I understand we can’t just let them in. That doesn’t mean I have to despise them. There are a lot good people in that crowd. Circumstances drove them to this point

Well yeah I’m saying it out of necessity, not because I hate those people that are just desperate. I understand we can’t just let them in. That doesn’t mean I have to despise them. There are a lot good people in that crowd. Circumstances drove them to this point
And would you agree that if the soldier had his rifle pulled out of his hands that nothing should be done because it was that illegal immigrants right to also own a gun.

It was like opening up a cabinet door on a condemned house and watching the cockroaches just pour through. They showed no regard for our national guard and showed no respect for our country...fuck them.
I wonder what lovely folks throughout history used to compare populations they didn't like to cockroaches. It's not like you'd find out that a lot of those folks were genocidal.

Capitol_Riot_0.jpg

Ohhhh my god, the humanity!! It’s the end of democracy as we know it!!!

captureno1.png
A couple dozen immigrants running through a border fence is somehow comparable to thousands of people storming the nation's capitol to try and stop the certification of the presidential election? LOL delusional much?

A couple dozen immigrants running through a border fence is somehow comparable to thousands of people storming the nation's capitol to try and stop the certification of the presidential election? LOL delusional much?
A couple dozen? And I’m the delusional one.

You mean to tell me that those are the only immigrants that have illegally crossed the border this year?

yeah, it's not, no matter how badly you wanna be a special little victim.

Here's what an actual invasion looks like, an invasion that you probably support -

8bc6d0ecb0e84f95681a23a1fdd96c43.png

Here's what an invasion doesn't look like -
View attachment 1036640
And here's what a violent deadly insurrection that almost ended democracy as we know it looks like :eek::

5ff6173d5068c33bdc2ce8ae_o_U_v2.jpg

Last edited:
Back