International illegals overpower America's weak National Guard like the Zombie Apocalypse & rip fences like it's Cotton Candy

I liked the thread title TS. Scene seemed a little disorganized, would've liked to see the whole check point.

A couple dozen immigrants running through a border fence is somehow comparable to thousands of people storming the nation's capitol to try and stop the certification of the presidential election? LOL delusional much?
LOL, really, you just jumped the shark.....Thousands? Lmao.....And look at those rushing the border....Are those asylum seekers? hahaha. Your new neighbors I hope.

God bless the good folks putting their life on the line as guards in that video. Those savages were pretty much crawling all over them. Send them back into the desert, but this time split their water skin.

LOL, really, you just jumped the shark.....Thousands? Lmao.....And look at those rushing the border....Are those asylum seekers? hahaha. Your new neighbors I hope.
what invented fantasy land are you living in dude? The delusion and dishonesty is fucking unbelievable

insurrection-2_wide-405e06d9fbbe5dfc1aa662044382fbd5ac9012ad-s1100-c50.jpg

NO NO NO, you're totally right bro, my bad. My own eyes are lying to me. Although it appears to be thousands of people, Jan. 6th was actually a holographic false flag from project bluebeam!! None of these people are even real!

And here's what a violent deadly insurrection that almost ended democracy as we know it looks like :eek::

5ff6173d5068c33bdc2ce8ae_o_U_v2.jpg
what a brilliant next level intellect you have.

This photo of 6 dudes walking in orderly fashion for this one split second in time, out of thousands of insurrectionists, is indisputable proof that it wasn't an insurrection! BRILLIANT, no no no, BEAUTIFUL, logic!! MY GOD how did you get this intelligent?!

It was like opening up a cabinet door on a condemned house and watching the cockroaches just pour through. They showed no regard for our national guard and showed no respect for our country...fuck them.

God bless the good folks putting their life on the line as guards in that video. Those savages were pretty much crawling all over them. Send them back into the desert, but this time split their water skin.
You guys have let the rhetoric get to your head. These are mostly good people fleeing a bad situation. I’m not saying let them in. But we can still treat them with dignity and understand their plight.

This is coming from someone who said that guardsmen should have shot the guy.

Anecdote: My parents just came back from the border, they said the the bridge on Mexicos side is lined with tents filled with Russians and Chinese people.

she obviously didn’t ask for papers, I’m assuming she means Eastern Europeans and Asians

She’s a Democrat, 2nd gen Hispanic..This was her saying ‘it’s not even Mexicans’

Chinese are the largest growing group.

It's obvious to anyone not completely retarded, that this is an invasion hidden beneath the guise of humanitarianism.

We've been sold out by traitors, Biden legitimately being one of them.

You guys have let the rhetoric get to your head. These are mostly good people fleeing a bad situation. I’m not saying let them in. But we can still treat them with dignity and understand their plight.

This is coming from someone who said that guardsmen should have shot the guy.

"You guys let the rhetoric get to your head."

This entire thing is occuring because the left allowed rhetoric to get to their heads.

They were sold a story about humanitarianism, and big bad Trump, and they bought it, effectively inviting an invasion in the process. A Trojan Horse is being pulled inside our walls because of idiots buying a "save the world" narrative pitched to them, which was cooked up to slander Trump as a racist.

How do you guys not see what's going on? The Chinese (and others) must be laughing their asses off at how easy this has been for them, and how well it's worked.

If you were going to infiltrate the US covertly, this is how you'd do it. Make no mistake, that's what's happening. You and everyone else needs to stop the bullshit about fleeing refugees. The refugees are planned cover, for fucks sake. They're the horse the enemy is hiding inside. Wake the fuck up already.

it looked completely peaceful to me. not even the least bit fiery.

they're all probably just a bunch of feds, oath keepers, and proud boys and this is all just a psy-op to try to distract america from p diddy getting his houses searched.

Fundamental to conservative politics, is having zero capacity for empathy. You somehow believe God or the universe has deemed you better or more important than those people. When the reality is that it's 100% RNG and nothing else. It's nothing more than random chance that you were born here and they were born there. It could have just as easily been you. And if you were in their shoes, you would be doing exactly what they are doing. And if you were in their shoes, I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't want you and your family to be mowed down by American bullets.

But facing the truth of the situation, that it's complete random chance and that you aren't special to the universe, disturbs you down to your core. You can't face the truth, so you need to eliminate any empathy within yourself. What a real tough man you are.

They should have equipped the guard with riot pepper spray.

LOL holy fuck man, could you possibly make up a more sensationalized title for this video?

I came in expecting this -

tumblr_me22hrJRqk1rlju0xo1_500.gif

What I actually got was -

DoAmRKh.gif

Why do you feel the need to sensationalize to such an extreme degree to try and appeal to people on an emotional level?

Why can't you just let the facts stand as they are?
"zombie apocalypse" "rip fences like its cotton candy"

The video shows a few dozen people rushing through a broken section of fence. Good god get ahold of yourself.

Comparing the trespassing of a private business to an invasion of illegals in a country. Very valid comparison there, Einstein.

Fundamental to conservative politics, is having zero capacity for empathy. You somehow believe God or the universe has deemed you better or more important than those people. When the reality is that it's 100% RNG and nothing else. It's nothing more than random chance that you were born here and they were born there. It could have just as easily been you. And if you were in their shoes, you would be doing exactly what they are doing. And if you were in their shoes, I'm willing to bet that you wouldn't want you and your family to be mowed down by American bullets.
But facing the truth of the situation, that it's complete random chance and that you aren't special to the universe, disturbs you down to your core. You can't face the truth, so you need to eliminate any empathy within yourself. What a real tough man you are.
giphy.gif

Back