International illegals overpower America's weak National Guard like the Zombie Apocalypse & rip fences like it's Cotton Candy

It wouldn't matter if these invaders were whiter than Caspers Ass they would still be illegal invaders that are disrespecting and putting our national security at risk...But of course you're going to try to make this about "Race" because that's the only card you know how to play..
I can't argue for shit so I'll call people smarter, better than me racist.

That’s because I probably do, and your probably just some punk ass swallowing that racist load without thinking anything through.

That’s why clowns like @Lucas1980 can only use the laugh reaction. He knows he has nothing to respond with when you say crazy shit like good men abandon their families. Easier for you guys if you don’t think of them as human
You literally know nothing about my education and knowledge on the matter other than I disagree with you. Not only are you naive, but prove to be ignorant as well.

You literally know nothing about my education and knowledge on the matter other than I disagree with you. Not only are you naive, but prove to be ignorant as well.
Well you’re cheering on a guy saying that it’s a bunch of villains and subhumans on the border so I feel like I’m probably not taking a big leap of faith when I say 1. You probably are a racist and 2. You probably are an idiot.

Since you haven’t contributed anything to the conversation anyways, and I doubt you’re about to wow us all with proof that these people are mostly all evil and free loaders I’m going to go ahead and give you 3. Get fucked

Last edited:
Well you’re cheering on a guy saying that it’s a bunch of villains and subhumans on the border so I feel like I’m probably not taking a big leap of faith when I say 1. You probably are a racist and 2. You probably are an idiot.

Since you haven’t contributed anything to the conversation anyways, and I doubt you’re about to wow us all with proof that these people are mostly all evil and free loaders I’m going to go ahead and give you 3. Get fucked
Naive, ignorant and blindly aggressive. Those are great quality’s to have.
<36>

Naive, ignorant and blindly aggressive. Those are great quality’s to have.
<36>
You haven’t said anything except come in here and insult me. So yeah you’re gettin g out down. You got nothing? Good then shut your mouth

You haven’t said anything except come in here and insult me. So yeah you’re gettin g out down. You got nothing? Good then shut your mouth
76df254f242cd28f4eff92503b86a9a5.gif

Your entire picture of these people is made up and you don’t seem to understand how bad things are south of our border. I mean you seriously think Mexico of all places is rolling in cash and opportunities? It’s not exactly known for its abundant wealth..

You started this out by saying that only the women and children could be good people. That’s where the nonsense of these beliefs is on full display. So these guys in your mind are bad people for trying to migrate with their families? You seriously saying it would be better if they let their wives and children try and migrate through dangerous lands alone? To try and get establish a life living on social services alone instead of them being there to try and work for a living? It’s not a well thought through story you’re writing here.

Why do I think that it’s true that they want to be with their families, earn a respectable living and live in a safe civilization? That’s actually really easy. They’re human. A lot of posters itt don’t seem to realize that.
The point of my last post was that you should put your expectations in a proper perspective. Mexico having far less economic opportunity than America doesn't mean it doesn't have good conditions by a global perspective.

Try to strawman me with a bit less hyperbole. I said in my post men can come if they are the fathers of non-adult children.

Tell me, where do you think we should draw the line? Never? Do you think just unlimited numbers of people can show up and get in as refugees? Let's be realistic. USA is only 5% of the world it can't hold everyone.

Are you really asking this stupid question?

Lol imagine thinking a country without any social welfare, healthcare or education is the place to go to for handouts

They are going to America because the pay is good and the money goes far..
I guess you thought you would just jump into the middle of this discussion without checking the rest of it, but I don't mind because you are making the same argument that I am - that is to say that the reason they come to America is to maximize their economic benefit. I.E. they are economic migrants who don't go through legal routes because they are cheating line skippers who can't compete with the immigrants who actually play by the rules.

I guess @Blayt7hh who likes to call people clowns when they don't agree with him didn't realize this either as he liked your comment. Or maybe that's just his big brain superior understanding showing.

I guess you thought you would just jump into the middle of this discussion without checking the rest of it, but I don't mind because you are making the same argument that I am - that is to say that the reason they come to America is to maximize their economic benefit. I.E. they are economic migrants who don't go through legal routes because they are cheating line skippers who can't compete with the immigrants who actually play by the rules.

I guess @Blayt7hh who likes to call people clowns when they don't agree with him didn't realize this either as he liked your comment. Or maybe that's just his big brain superior understanding showing.

lol that was not what you said

You said they were coming for government benefits..

I wonder if these suspects came into the US in the past 4 years.

The point of my last post was that you should put your expectations in a proper perspective. Mexico having far less economic opportunity than America doesn't mean it doesn't have good conditions by a global perspective.

Try to strawman me with a bit less hyperbole. I said in my post men can come if they are the fathers of non-adult children.

Tell me, where do you think we should draw the line? Never? Do you think just unlimited numbers of people can show up and get in as refugees? Let's be realistic. USA is only 5% of the world it can't hold everyone.
I am not strawmanning you at all but I am just going to leave that one at that. You are not reading my posts. I never said we should let them in. My whole point is you can be pro border control without inventing these racist narratives. I have been very open about being for strict immigration control on this forum and in this thread from the beginning.
USA is only 5% of the world it can't hold everyone.
This is like the only legit thing you've said. If you start focusing on good reasons to be for immigration control, you might win more moderate people to your cause. Instead for whatever reason the right wants to focus on these racist inventions and moderate/liberal people can smell the bullshit reeking off of them.

lol that was not what you said

You said they were coming for government benefits..
Do I have to explain to you that government benefits are economic benefits? It's okay, words can be hard when you are not calling people pussies for disagreeing with you.

I am not strawmanning you at all but I am just going to leave that one at that. You are not reading my posts. I never said we should let them in. My whole point is you can be pro border control without inventing these racist narratives. I have been very open about being for strict immigration control on this forum and in this thread from the beginning.

This is like the only legit thing you've said. If you start focusing on good reasons to be for immigration control, you might win more moderate people to your cause. Instead for whatever reason the right wants to focus on these racist inventions and moderate/liberal people can smell the bullshit ree

This is like the only legit thing you've said. If you start focusing on good reasons to be for immigration control, you might win more moderate people to your cause. Instead for whatever reason the right wants to focus on these racist inventions and moderate/liberal people can smell the bullshit reeking off of them.
But why is it racist to notice that illegal immigrants are an economic burden on society? Maybe you're right that we should leave this one, we do not see each others perspectives.

Last edited:
Cry all you want about it all, the parties aren't interested in fixing it when it gets everyone riled up to go to the polls. So what if some border towns have to deal with it. Cheap and illegal labor has been a foundation of the US for centuries.

But why is it racist to notice that illegal immigrants are an economic burden on society? Maybe you're right that we should leave this one, we do not see each others perspectives.
Because you’re not getting it right and you’re characterizing it as them coming to the US because they’re lazy to mooch off of welfare. That wouldn’t happen and isn’t the issue.

As an aside, think about how ridiculous that belief really is. These people are too lazy to work in your characterizations of them. But they’re motivated enough to travel vast distance across difficult and dangerous countries? That doesn’t add up

Because you’re not getting it right and you’re characterizing it as them coming to the US because they’re lazy to mooch off of welfare. That wouldn’t happen and isn’t the issue.

As an aside, think about how ridiculous that belief really is. These people are too lazy to work in your characterizations of them. But they’re motivated enough to travel vast distance across difficult and dangerous countries? That doesn’t add up

If illegals are an asset, other countries would be fighting each other to get them instead of letting them get to the US. The migrants in Europe travel through a myraid of countries to get to places like Germany. If they were an asset, the countries they move through would be begging for them to stay in theirs. China would be trying to prevent their tens or hundreds of thousands of Chinese to stay in the country.

If illegals are an asset, other countries would be fighting each other to get them instead of letting them get to the US. The migrants in Europe travel through a myraid of countries to get to places like Germany. If they were an asset, the countries they move through would be begging for them to stay in theirs. China would be trying to prevent their tens or hundreds of thousands of Chinese to stay in the country.
Wow that was really well thought out and I can tell you've been reading my posts!

That's sarcasm, btw

Its not ridiculous because they know they are set for life if they make it to a wealthy welfare state.

Take 100 legal immigrants and 100 illegals and check how many consume social benefits. Do you honestly think the illegals will be able to match the industriousness of the law abiding upstanding folks? For every hard working guy that has left a rosy impression on you there is another who is not so lovely.

Remember that countries which were once booming in population like Mexico and Iran are now undergoing Population collapse just like Asia and Europe. Illegal immigration will soon swarm these countries too and threaten them in all the same ways. We have to set the tone now and not allow it to become a global crisis in the late 21st century. We cannot afford to be swayed by compassion like a naive girl, we need to consider the harsh reality.

Its not ridiculous because they know they are set for life if they make it to a wealthy welfare state.

Take 100 legal immigrants and 100 illegals and check how many consume social benefits. Do you honestly think the illegals will be able to match the industriousness of the law abiding upstanding folks? For every hard working guy that has left a rosy impression on you there is another who is not so lovely.

Remember that countries which were once booming in population like Mexico and Iran are now undergoing Population collapse just like Asia and Europe. Illegal immigration will soon swarm these countries too and threaten them in all the same ways. We have to set the tone now and not allow it to become a global crisis in the late 21st century. We cannot afford to be swayed by compassion like a naive girl, we need to consider the harsh reality.
Wow. I feel like you’re just having the argument you were hoping to have and not even reading. Ok well whatever I guess keep saying spiteful shit and driving people away from your cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back