Illia Topuria has no doubt he will be the highest paid athlete in the world in 2025

{<jordan}

Forget about athlete total, how about just combat sports?

I wonder how much he'll make compared to Canelo next year :D

Maybe he's trying to go the full heel route? That can get you paid too.

yeah, I would like to think he either does not know that, or has some cards up his sleeve that we don't know about.

But I think neither is true.

Sadly I think he is so caught up in emulating Conor, that he has just parroted another of his lines.
Conor had a $100 miillion payday against Mayweather, though. Topuria hasn't come remotely close to that and never will.

His 2025 earnings won't even be close to the Top 10 college football coaches' salaries....let alone highest-paid athletes.

he’d be the highest paid athlete if somehow all the actual high paid athletes retire or die in 2025.

The UFC has no stars and never will. Most human beings you meet on the street don’t give a fuck or just vaguely know about McGregor, the closest the UFC got to having a star.

MMA is a circus that will never be as big as actual sports because it’s not an actual sport.
I'm confused what someone like you is doing on this forum lol.

Good start fighting people who are challenging you, mini Conor!

Nothing against the guy but damn he does sound pretty delusional here

He's not even the A side of his own title defense if he fights Max next. And max ain't even the highest paid guy in the company. And the highest paid guy on the roster still makes pennies compared to the highest paid athletes on the planet.

Highest paid in regards to 1 time, 25% off, online only, venum coupons.

His accounts will be lined with these.

home-800x419.png

Anythings possible but I have to admit I have my doubts.

People forget Conor's activity and clips of him shit talking and ability to KO all the guys is what made him as much money as he did. Topuria probably will get paid more than most but he has to go out and reach more interest.
Problem is, the formula has been used and exploited by the next guy as well.

Also lol if Illia tried using political references as bait to get views (Colby), shit would go south real quick.

Last edited:
Problem is, the formula has been used and exploited by the next guy as well.

Also lol if Illia tried using political references as bait to get views (Colby), shit would go south real quick.
Guy is starting to rub his fans the wrong way in Spain because of his tendency of continuously bragging about how much he is earning. Talking about salaries/wages is taboo here and considered very poor taste. You will never ever see other notable figures doing that. Hell, I don't even know nor care how much my closest friends make.
If he decides to go political here ala Colby then he better say goodbye to whatever fanbase he has left.

Back