Media Illia Topuria the Prince of War

Fengxian

I am God
@Blue
Reaction score
Illia Topuria has been treated as royalty in Spain after becoming the champ.

This man has maximum cool, handsome and gracious like a prince of war we've read about in history of mankind in every culture.

Only Alex Goatan and Shavkat Genghis Chad can match Illia's coolness at the moment in MMA. I wished I was a senorita whenever I look at handsome chad Illia

ilia-topuria-ilia.gif

European Cory Garbrandt. Could be chinned sooner rather than later tbh.

I'm happy for him. I hope more future champions receive praise from their countries like this. It adds to the splendor of the belt. Given the belts haven't had high reputation in recent days, it's nice to see positive responses.

Was that a traditional Goergian dance that welcomed him? What a nice sight.

Check my post history you tool.
I wasn't talking to you / don't know or actually care about your post history

I was talking about this forum in general. It went from VERY anti-Ilia (press conference) to VERY pro-Ilia and I said it was all because of a single KO. He still talks the same and is the same guy with the same level of "charisma".

I am the only one praising Illia so far in this thread at the moment you commented, so your comment seems like a snide to me.

IDC about what other people in this forum thought of Illia either. You guys always have things to bitch about.
I'll say it again man... I wasn't talking about you. Relax.

If you don't think this forum went from anti-Ilia to pro-Ilia then that is fine. That's why I'm commenting to you that it has and that it is crazy how much of a difference one KO made.

Josh "WarMaster" Barnett VS Illia "Prince of War" Topuria

WHO... is the more WAR?

Jiri on a losing streak > undefeated Illia, but good for him nonetheless.

Your post is so fucking gay that you need to edit it and put "no homo" at the end.

Back