I'm addicted to Amazon.....I need help

I wouldn't call myself "addicted" per se, I do keep a cart perpetually filled, stuff will go in and out of it as I see fit or as price dictates, but I don't actually pull the trigger that often.

how about I send you my amazon wish list?

I'll make it easy on you all you will have to do is click 'buy'... easy peasy… now the real question is what will you do with all that freetime?

These subscription based purchases are dangerous like snowballs. You can easily lose control of your finances.

You been needing help for years....

i love amazon.

I’m with amazon prime, so sometimes I get same day shipping. I order it, a few hour later it is at my door step.

I just blocked amazon emails, I bought maybe 4 fucking things, maybe looked up 6 others and they started bombarding me with emails. Fuck that.

I’ll tell them what I want, if I want it. They don’t tell me what I want, ya know.

They've got me subscribing to protein bars and multi vitamins. my work internet split use to be 80% sherdog 10 ebay 10% Amazon now its totally flipped. boxes at the door ever fricken day i need an intervention sherbros

who else is addicted to Bezo's crack?

looking for honesty here boys

I'm a fellow crackhead, man. I freely admit it. I give so much of my money to Bezos that I might as well just have a percentage of my checks direct deposited to him. LOL.
Seriously, though, Amazon makes a mint off of me. I subscribe to Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited, Kindle Unlimited & the Shudder movie network through Prime. That's just the digital content that I pay for each month. Then, when you add in the stuff that I order from them on a weekly, sometimes daily basis it's crazy.
But, no one can beat their prices & selection. And, now that I live in Arizona, what used to be free two-day shipping is now down to one day for most stuff because Pheonix is a major hub for them.

I just blocked amazon emails, I bought maybe 4 fucking things, maybe looked up 6 others and they started bombarding me with emails. Fuck that.

I’ll tell them what I want, if I want it. They don’t tell me what I want, ya know.

No, I don't know. You just don't know the joys of the instant gratification that Amazon brings. It's a high like no other, bro.
And, man, do I love it when I get an e-mail or an ad from Amazon that just intuitively knows what I want. That's the best. :D

Was my favourite thing living in the States. We bought two 6 foot bookcases worth of books. I have enough books for the rest of my life.

I order quite a bit and have a Prime membership. Almost always useful stuff though, and it's hard for me to get a lot of that stuff locally since I live in a shitty area for any kind of shopping. Very useful overall. Though they do rip you off on a lot of things. Some stuff I will go out of my way to buy local because Amazon will jack you bad on it, for example there was a ginseng tea I found nearby me for $3.50, literally $20 on Amazon.

I opened this thread yesterday, it reminded me I had some stuff in my cart I might want to order and I did. Delivery incoming.

I probably average about 1 - 1.5 orders a month so not quite crack for me. More like my sweet tooth.

One bottle is good for 1 full mask and a couple of forehead peels or 2 ful mask.

Still waiting on the mask link...

Screen-Shot-2018-12-11-at-10.37.24-AM-630x353.png

I'm a fellow crackhead, man. I freely admit it. I give so much of my money to Bezos that I might as well just have a percentage of my checks direct deposited to him. LOL.
Seriously, though, Amazon makes a mint off of me. I subscribe to Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited, Kindle Unlimited & the Shudder movie network through Prime. That's just the digital content that I pay for each month. Then, when you add in the stuff that I order from them on a weekly, sometimes daily basis it's crazy.
But, no one can beat their prices & selection. And, now that I live in Arizona, what used to be free two-day shipping is now down to one day for most stuff because Pheonix is a major hub for them.
Are we related? Even Shudder, my brother.

Are we related? Even Shudder, my brother.

Cool.
Yeah, I can't get by without my frequent viewings of MANDY & REVENGE. I swear, I've watched both of them a half dozen times each since this past November. One of these days I'm going to have to buy both of them on Blu-ray to add to my collection but for now, I'm content to watch both as Shudder exclusives.
Of course, I watch a lot of other stuff on there as well. COLD HELL being another one that I've seen multiple times. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. BOAR was pretty good too.

Back