Im working an mma event tonight...ama

Losfer Words

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im a soundguy and one of the venues i work is hosting an mma event. I usually do concerts so this kinda exciting. Not sure i can do what i want with the sound tonight because there are a lot of people working the event but i would love to have any strikes landed to boom through the room. Should be a fun night.

Im a soundguy and one of the venues i work is hosting an mma event. I usually do concerts so this kinda exciting. Not sure i can do what i want with the sound tonight because there are a lot of people working the event but i would love to have any strikes landed to boom through the room. Should be a fun night.
Are you going to be wearing Tapout or Affliction to show people you know UFC?

Whats the name of the promotion?
Hopefully they have a DJ, I used to hate when we'd be working shows and they just had dead silence all night long, little things like music between the fights keep the energy level up and enhance the fan experience so much

Are you going to fight in the main event, given you're a Sherdogger (and at a ripped HW level obvs)

Hopefully they have a DJ, I used to hate when we'd be working shows and they just had dead silence all night long, little things like music between the fights keep the energy level up and enhance the fan experience so much
It looks pretty nice to me. Dj. Big screen above the cage. Focusing lights right now. Cage series is the promotion.

How many sherdoggers are in attendence to tell these Fighters what they are doing wrong???

Sold out event! 2nd event in a row theyve sold out here.

Are you prepared to take high def well focused video of the ring girls' buns?

I was wrong, the promotion is Rise of the Prospects and the event is cage series 2.

Back