Imagine, if Gaethje beats Khabib, and Conor beats Gaethje

Imagination is all that Connie's have left and hold on to, after announcing his triumphant comeback after beating up a broken down Cowboy in which he hoped to parlay into a LW title shot

200.gif
<RomeroSalute>

Then what... he sits on the shelf until and interim belt is made and then fucks off to boxing fighting Paquao...? The guy has won 4 titles and not defending a single time, It’s perplexing that Dana still wants this guy as a champ.... someone explain this to me, it’s beyond bizarre.

That’s the route that gets Conor the belt. He’s never beating Khabib. I think he beats Gaethje though.

Khabib already raped Conor ......you’re hypothetical scenarios aren’t going to change that lol

Then what... he sits on the shelf until and interim belt is made and then fucks off to boxing fighting Paquao...? The guy has won 4 titles and not defending a single time, It’s perplexing that Dana still wants this guy as a champ.... someone explain this to me, it’s beyond bizarre.
$$$$$$$$

... and then Conor refuses to give Khabib a TS. Imagine how mad Khabib and his fans would be.

{<jordan}

Conor bless.
It would be completely absurd, but a legit possibility.

The UFC is a circus so wouldn't be surprised at all if that happened.
Best believe if Justin wins Conor will get the TS.

... and then Conor refuses to give Khabib a TS. Imagine how mad Khabib and his fans would be.

{<jordan}

Conor bless.
Conor has a MUCH better chance in beating Justin.
If Justin keeps it standing, then he's going to get stopped in the first round.

Nothing to worry about. As much as I like Justin, He isnt besting khabib.

So Conor fans have openly been reduced to celebrating imaginary victories and fantasies?

Sad.

So Conor fans have openly been reduced to celebrating imaginary victories and fantasies?

Sad.

To all you saying imagination is all we have to look forward to, you're missing the point.

I'm just playing out a possible scenario, a very possible one in fact, and thinking it would be funny.

I also think Conor would beat Khabib in a rematch. The extra muscle Conor has put on will do the job. He's focused on winning, I believe in him.

But that method of victory wouldn't make Khabib and his fans angry, maybe depressed, but not angry, and that's less funny. This way is wayyy more funny

I think Gaethje beats the shit out of Conor so thankfully it won't happen.

As a MGTOW, I have foresaken the touch of a woman, and I've come to know and appreciate the male body.

I am completely comfortable in my sexuality and the male body no longer repulses me as (feminist) society has conditioned us to do (hate ourselves). In fact I think the male body is a beautiful thing.

MGTOWS get to experience the liberation of being naked next to another man but without the guilt imposed on us by society. No sexuality involved
, as you seem to be implying.

giphy.gif

Khabib ducked out of more fights than probably any other fighter ya stupid bast@rd <45>
Khabib has pulled out more than any other fighter. Conor not even entertaining fights with more than half the roster in all the divisions he fights in, particularly defenses, is still ducking.
Add all those up, why doncha

Conor was the first simultaneous champ of two belts, fastest ko in a title fight, one of the richest MMA stars of all time, one of the few fighters to win in three classes while your boy has only fought in one. Conor fans have plenty of victories to celebrate.
I still find that a weird thing to celebrate: simultaneous champ, especially considering Aldo and Pettis couldn't challenge each other without vacating their own belt, and Dana stating it was a precedent he didn't want to set (until Conor).

That's like honoring Jim Jeffries as the best heavyweight of his time. Easy to do when other's aren't allowed.

So you're saying it would be a good thing for Conor to duck the guy who destroyed him?

That's embarrassing nothing to brag about.

It's only funny when Khabib does it because he already kicked Conor's ass.

Conor was the first simultaneous champ of two belts, fastest ko in a title fight, one of the richest MMA stars of all time, one of the few fighters to win in three classes while your boy has only fought in one. Conor fans have plenty of victories to celebrate.
Gives you a lot to masturbate over Danny Dmbct, that is all.
You forgot that unique title of 'StripStrip', the only fighter to be stripped of both titles for doing fuck all. ,and now known as the cherry picking ducking champ at LW.
Hes also famous for this
tenor.gif
Tapity tap tap.. your hero

Conor deserves nothing, not a title shot, and also I hope if it does happen as far as Gaethje beating Khabib, I hope that they give him the shot so he can get his head knocked off. I'd love to see Gathje KO him. So next question, If he beats both khabib & Conor, does that make him the lightweight GOAT?

Back