In-N-Out Burger

I like burgers and would like to try In-N-Out.

That's all I have to add. 😔

Recently found out there's one near my house. Cheap, fast, good burger and decent enough fries. About $10 for a meal which is cheaper than any of the other fast food places around here. Got it with a milkshake this time, only $12. The shake is tasty.

{<redford}

<Steiner01>

[<dunn]
<{blankeye}>

They do a pop up down here once a year or so, I've never been though, the lines are always massive

Yeah everything has just gone up so much. Many places a decent (fast food) meal is $15 or even close to $20. Sometimes I just get a pizza because it's the same price as a burger and fries which is wild to me.
I tend to think a big issue is regular Burger n Fries fast food joints exploit people who use it for convenience, if your stopping off there for a main meal you probably do not have much of an alternative. Takeaway Pizza people have more options so there more sensitive to price, each Pizza mighty cost more but its likely to be enough for 2-4 people.

Its why I think "value" menus are cheaper as well, they know that lunchtime business is not as much of a captive market, people could just buy a sandwich or bring one from home.

Been 20 years since I went to In N Out but I remember it being definately a cut above standard fast food at the time, more like a decent quality diner.

Last edited:
It's decent. My only real complaint is how greasy they make the buns and onions. If taking it to go, that bun get soggy with the quickness. As a big foodie, I tend to avoid chains in general, but this is one of the better chains out there.

Had it once, was decent but wouldn’t go out of my way for it

I'm excited they are building the first location in WA. Granted it's by the OR border, but hopefully they keep heading north.

Was gonna post this as well. You can always order the fries "well" to get them crispy.

Also, when ordering in the drive thru, I always tell them "in the car" instead of to-go. That way, they give you the burgers and fries in the big white box, and I'll ask for extra boxes. If you just get it to-go, they will put all your food in a bag and that is the quickest way to ensure the fries get soggy.
That fact alone could be put on the secret menu as well. Did not know that.

Racking my brain for a place that even has good fries. Five guys aren't good either. Stake N shakes are kinda alright but they're expensive AF.

Arby's curly fries.

Checkers/Raleighs (do they even still exist anywhere?)

All I can think of.

I do miss In-N-Out now that I live in a place without them. Not the biggest fan of their fries, but they're not too bad if you get 'em well done.

My favorite "fries" were Arby's potato cakes. I can't believe they stopped serving them.

the trick to In N Out fries is to ask for them well done

Can't go wrong with In and Out for the price and taste. Yeah you can get a better burger and/or fries elsewhere, but usually that comes at a higher price tag.

I make In N Out about once a week.

Double Double with grilled onions, fries, and shake under $10. Your place sounds more expensive? Weird.

Recently found out there's one near my house. Cheap, fast, good burger and decent enough fries. About $10 for a meal which is cheaper than any of the other fast food places around here. Got it with a milkshake this time, only $12. The shake is tasty.

{<redford}

<Steiner01>

[<dunn]
<{blankeye}>
It's not bad but I don't get why people go crazy over it. My girl likes to go there, I'd rather go somewhere else and skip the line. Plus if you don't eat it immediately, it gets cold. When I used to work out with my pro bodybuilder roomate, we'd go to In N Out after the gym and he'd get 2 4x4s and devour them like nothing.

In N Out is the only business that has been impervious to inflation.

Too bad eating there turns you into a fatty :(

In n out is the best fast food burger imo. Depending on where you're at, you can usually get a better burger at a diner, but in n out is a good standby when you're traveling. It's a shame that they're only in the west coast though :(

In N Out is the goat fast food burger and it's not overpriced. Double double animal style, both types of onioins with chopped chillis is the goat.

I do miss In-N-Out now that I live in a place without them. Not the biggest fan of their fries, but they're not too bad if you get 'em well done.

My favorite "fries" were Arby's potato cakes. I can't believe they stopped serving them.
I am with you on Arby's potato cakes they were great. They even had loaded potato cakes which were even better.

If figured out people like in-a-out because it is cheap not because ot has great burgers or fries or anything. It is just american trend marketing guys in this country works wonders and how they create hype around something is amazing but at same time you see that sociaty as most gulible there is

Back