In what round will gus finish shogun in?

If you read the threads before that fight happened you would know that eveyone was predicting shogun to take it in round 1 and rightfully so. Vera had never fought anybody that were worth mentioning and he was on his way out of the ufc because he couldn't compete with real competition.

Shogun just doesn't have it anymore. I'm pretty sure that he will retire after this fight.

Im not gonna respond to this cause your a moron.

No need to respond Jks. It's clear who is wrong and who is right.

You guys severely underestimate Shogun's grit and heart. No way in hell he's getting TKO'd/KO'd by Gus. If anything, it will be Gus by decision.

My heart says Shogun by KO in rounds 1 or 2 though :)

You guys severely underestimate Shogun's grit and heart. No way in hell he's getting TKO'd/KO'd by Gus. If anything, it will be Gus by decision.

My heart says Shogun by KO in rounds 1 or 2 though :)

If Jon Jones can tko Shogun then Gus can definetly do it as well.

the 2nd after shogun KO him and he is in la la land.

Come guys it's obvious that Shogun is going to lose this one. I mean do you honestly believe that the Shogun who fought Vera will have anything for Gus?

I think vera might even be able to beat gus standing ... I mean he is a very good striker

With Fox 5 just right around the corner, I'm interested in hearing people's predictions on this fight. Will Gus Knock him out early? Or do you see him making shogun tap via strikes near the end of round 3?

3rd

If you read the threads before that fight happened you would know that eveyone was predicting shogun to take it in round 1 and rightfully so. Vera had never fought anybody that were worth mentioning and he was on his way out of the ufc because he couldn't compete with real competition.

Shogun just doesn't have it anymore. I'm pretty sure that he will retire after this fight.

He fought mir ...

Isn't this a five rounder?

If so, if I had to guess I'd pick Gus to finish him in the 4th.
If not, Gus by decision.

Not counting Shogun out, though.

Is it a title fight? Is it a main event? lol.

Shogun is putting him to sleep in the first.

Don't bet on it. I'd be willing to agree with you if it was pride Shogun we were taliking about or even the shogun that fought Machida, but unfortunately for his fans Shogun is way past his prime and ready to retire.

Is it a title fight? Is it a main event? lol.

Ah, my bad - forgot Henderson and Diaz were headlining.
More hyped up for the Gus/Shogun fight myself, had it in my head that it was the main event...

Back