In your opinion, who are the most UNDERACHIEVING fighters in UFC/MMA?

Conor MacGregor was a great fighter but with no discipline and no heart. He could have been a lot more than he was imo.

I hate the guy but i really think if he actually put in real work he could've at least got a few defences

Melvin Manhoef with a ground game.
and Genki Sudo just because he stopped so soon. WAY BETTER GRAPPLER THAN KHALABIBgoldy.gif

It's Sherdog, so the answer is anyone with lots of muscles who isn't an undefeated world champion.

It's Sherdog, so the answer is anyone with lots of muscles who isn't an undefeated world champion.

So true

What having abs has in common with being able to get your face smashed in and stay focused, i cant tell

Mike Perry should have had the belt by now...
iu

Cheick Kongo

If he had trained with a more well rounded group... The guy could have been HOF level.

Strong AF.... Chin,,,, Has had some great ground games in the past.... KO's when he goes for it...

Wrap it all up and that guy coulda, woulda, shoulda.

The very definition of underachieved

Shogun/BJ, had natural talent but didnt seem to train properly

joe duffy.

after his UFC debut i thought he had all the skills to be a solid top 10 guy and still think he does, technically some of the best boxing in the UFC, good BJJ but TDD seems pretty bad.

just didn't seem to put it together, his last fight was depressing, who gets wrestlefucked by diakiese? and i hate that he also lost to a fuckin oversized dork like vick.

David Terrell. Kevin Randleman (despite being a UFC champ) could have been so much more dominant if he got with a better camp.

Gray Maynard probably could achieved more if his chin held up a better.

Its still early but Mirsad Bektic is unfortunately going this route so far

Shogun/BJ, had natural talent but didnt seem to train properly

Injuries ruined Shogun more than anything. Hes like the Dwyane Wade of MMA. At his peak he was one of the gureatest and still gureat enough to be a championship guy but all the injuries really took their toll

Uriah Hall is the first person that springs to mind. Guy looked like a killer on TUF. Can't teach heart though. Was arguably the worst prediction I ever gave in MMA too, said he was going to be a champion and had the potential to be a dominant champ. Now almost on a .500 record.

Anderson. Could have been double champ easily

Back