Opinion Increasing Femininity Among Women in America

the guy who named himself slang for pimp complaining about moral decay...
cringe-old-man.gif
That’s something I’ve always found odd with these types. They’ll rant forever about how women are slutty and nobody is decent anymore but then they follow these lame pick up artists for advice.

OP can you tell me what Wal Mart you frequent so I know not to be there when you decide to shoot it up?

Reads like an incel manifesto

Seriously get some mental help Sherbro. I'm worried about you and the people around you.

Revisions.

The Five Modes of Gender.

The first mode of gender is the soul. The soul is the supernatural ethereal consciousness. There are male and female souls. The second mode of gender is the body. The body includes the body, brain, and DNA. There are male and bodies. The third mode of gender is expression. Expressions like stoicism, rage, wearing pants, acting like a geek, acting like a tough guy, and liking sports, are masculine expressions. Expressions like acting dainty, wearing dresses, caring about fashion, and liking dance are feminine expressions. The fourth mode of gender is power. Power is what you can do in the world. Powers like seducing women, acquiring resources through work, and military strength are masculine powers. Powers like seducing men, birthing and rearing children, and homemaking are feminine powers. The fifth mode of gender is birthright. Birthright is what society bestows upon you. Birthrights like being the head of a household in a marriage are masculine birthrights while birthrights like not being drafted to go into war are feminine birthrights.

In the past the five modes of gender were associated with each other. Meaning, a masculine mode below would contribute to a masculine mode above. A male soul would have a male body. A male soul and body would then display masculine expressions. Male souls, bodies, and expressions were useful in exerting masculine power. Male souls, bodies, expressions, and power were rewarded by society. Similarly A female souls and body would display feminine expressions. Female, souls, bodies, and expressions were useful in exerting feminine power. Female souls, bodies, expressions, and power were rewarded by society. Now let us examine if there are still these same associations today.

Regarding the association of body with soul there is still a strong association. We know that God puts the correct type of soul in the correct type of body so there could not be a mistake of a wrongly gendered soul going into a wrongly gendered body. Additionally, we can determine if a body is male or female by the presence or absence of an active Y chromosome, or the pattern on the skin, so there could not be a situation where a gendered soul is put into a non gendered body. Changing the body so that it no longer matches the gender of the soul has failed as transgenders do not have realistic bodies of the gender they are trying to emulate.

Regarding the association of expression with body and soul there is a weak association. Men do not act like men and women do not act like women. Men have weak, inept, and not put together. Women have become oafish and competitive.

Regarding the association of power, with expression, body, and soul, there is a weak association for men and a semi strong association for women. In today's age because of technology a masculine body is no longer any more useful in things like combat, construction, agriculture. Shooting guns or piloting tanks and planes do not require that much strength or stamina. Excavators, tractors, pumps, and power tools make large scale construction projects or farming possible for the weaker female body. Additionally the structure of the male soul and the wiring of the male brain, do not give off an advantage in acquiring masculine prestige in business. Acquiring resources is not about reaction times, spatial reasoning, or finding quick fixes, it is about general intelligence, specifically in academic settings which the female brain and soul is sufficient at. Masculine gender expressions, are also not required to have these sorts of successes. Again intelligence or ability at operating technology is the most important, not acting like a tough guy. Geeks who obsess over nerdy stuff do not necessarily have a higher pattern recognition or active memory ability than women who obsess over makeup. In the past the geeks driven passion and other qualities would have helped then in academic settings, but now women without the passion but with higher intelligences can easily out compete them. In some cases this is a bit of a hyperbole because we know that even in modern warfare and business men the first three masculine modes of gender still have an advantage over the feminine ones, but the advantage is very slim. The masculine body still has power to seduce women, but that is only really for the most attractive of men. For women, a female body is still required to give birth and thus has reproductive power. Additionally, their bodies can be used to seduce men. However, there is disassociation with the feminine expression and the feminine power. In the past a more well put together and feminine women who acted dainty was more likely to attract rich, powerful, or attractive men than one who was not. However, now men have become very much slovenly and do not appreciate femininity, instead they only desire the female body and care not for the female expression preferring she act as “one of the guys.” With regard to man attracting, there is functionally no difference between wearing a floral dress and walking gracefully, and wearing sweatpants and walking clumsily.

Regarding the association of birthright, with power, expression, body, and soul there is a semi weak association for men and women. Masculine power like being able to make money is still very much rewarded by society, but masculine expressions, bodies, or souls do not get special benefits. In the case of women feminine power and expressions are not rewarded by society and are seen by society at large as trivial. Though, feminine bodies and souls are still rewarded with special privileges like not having to be called to go fight in wars, as well as women only spaces and networks.

It is in the interest of the right wing to reassociate the five modes of gender with each other. However, in my opinion the current right wing has tunnel vision only on the disassociation of the soul with the body, and the dissociation of the expression with the body and the soul. With regards to transgenderism, there is no actual threat to dissociation because transgenderism does not work. However, the right wing should be commended for educating the public on these failures and keeping many from falling into a pit of lies. With regards to complaining about men not acting like men and women not acting like women, as well as preaching and practicing alpha male behavior with the hope that it will lead to positive impacts on ones life, the right wing fails to recognize that the five modes rely on each other to succeed. By not focusing on the disassociation with respect to power and birthright, they fight a lost cause.

Below are my solutions for reassociating the five modes.

Regarding the reassociation of body with soul, the current strategy being employed by the right wing is all that is needed. The soul and body are not disassociated from each other and reminding the public of that by rebuking transgenderism is all that is needed.

Regarding the reassociation of expression with body and soul, my manifestos man making and women making school education programs should help remedy the situation. Additionally the dress codes found in my manifesto should also help. It might be wise to bar women from wearing pants, shorts, and fold over collars and men from wearing dresses or skirts. Women who have to wear pants for some sort of job might have to apply for a pants permit. Additionally social pressure that cause conformity among gender expressions should also be increased.

Regarding the reassociation of power with expression, body, and soul, the problem facing the loss of men’s power requires action on four fronts in my estimation, with the problem facing the loss of women’s power requiring action on one. Women’s success and ability in blue collar type jobs usurps the association of the masculine as the provider. Thus, the providing powers that women gain from working these jobs must be transferred to men. In order to do this the government should allow men who are having trouble fitting the role of a family provider to request certain services to help them out. The government should then force blue collar women to use their skills to help these men. Women’s success and ability in white collar type jobs usurps the association of the masculine as having high status and influence. Thus, the status and influence that women gain from working these jobs must be transferred to men. In order to do this the government should tax white collar women’s earning at an additional rate of ten percent. This money should then be transferred to male community leaders for their own spending. Additionally, for women working in both white and blue collar fields, their clothing style can have an effect on usurpation. If a women dresses in a feminine way, it usurps the masculine expression, but if a women dresses in a masculine way, is usurps the masculine body. To limit the fall out, each year, working women should have to pick one clothing expression that they can wear for that year. Either a feminine expression, or a more "business professional" expression. Completely dressing like a man will obviously be prohibited for the reasons described above. Women’s success and ability in combat at arms usurps the association of the masculine as the warrior. Thus, the bravery of women engaged in these activities must be transferred to men. In order to do this the government should make a tally of anytime a women in the military or police does anything brave or impressive in combat. All of these women must then attend a camp where overly effeminate or flamboyant men will be brought. The women will train these men in combat, then these men will be sent to patrol the ghettos. Men and women’s promiscuity has allowed people to have sex with whomever they want whenever they want without any fear. Because men naturally have no problem having sex with women who are a little ugly, the most attractive men will have sex with pretty much all of the women leaving nothing for the rest of the men. Only by restricting the amount of women the most attractive men can have sex with, can women be forced to have sex with ugly men. This should be done by society shaming premarital sex. This will increase the seductive power of masculinity because now most men will have the ability to seduce women. Men’s distaste for art and finery has caused the feminine to loose its seductive power. Thus men must be educated to have less crass and gauche tastes.

Regarding the reassociation of birthright with power, expression, body, and soul, most of the problems related to the loss of birthright should be automatically corrected with the reassociation of the other modes. However, allowing gender specific social groups would also be beneficial.

Last edited:
<JagsKiddingMe>

I was just making french toast for my son and daughter's breakfast and I stumbled upon this thread. Both kids thought I was crying I was shaking my head so much with my eyes half closed
Wow! Some of you guys have to stop living in your heads and get busy living instead.

Again...

<JagsKiddingMe>

Is this a thing? I see beautiful women everywhere I go. Also, have you seen what women watch?

How to do makeup:

How to workout:

How to be a wife:

How to make life beautiful:

Now, just because a bunch of men are too busy playing Minecraft all day and dropping out of college in order to own the libs, and then force their wives to work as nurses 65 hours a week to pay the bills, doesn't mean the world isn't full of beautiful, feminine women. I think women today are more varied, and the feminine women today are more beautiful, better dressed, healthier, and cultured than women in the past because they get there by choosing it.

How is playing video games all day owning the libs? Sounds like losers.
Honestly society is decaying and few people have any answers. I think moving like the 80s is probably the best way forward. Technology is good, to a point and especially when it’s introduced later for children.

TS outlines the problems very well. These are real issues that are breaking down society. Not sure about the solutions though.

And "oafishness" has officially entered my lexicon lol.

lol @ oafishness .... I need to start using that word .

At least women still have vaginas... Will be a sad day when they figure out a way to demonize those...

As a result of the actions of both men and women, the power of the standard gender roles and status quo interactions among men and women have been decreasing. This essay will reflect on this problem and offer some potential solutions. As there has already been much work and done on how men have contributed to this problem and what may need to be done to address this. In this essay, I will focus primarily on what must be demanded from women to help alleviate this problem. The three main problems regarding the decrease in femininity and harm to the traditional paradigm can be segregated into four categories. Oafishness, usurpation, deviation, and promiscuousness.

Oafishness Among Women

What: This is defined as women not being prim and proper, not wearing feminine clothes and instead opting for jeans and sweat pants. Women taking on a masculine demeanor, acting crude, and the like.

How: As more women have been working and working hours have increased many women do not have the time or energy to manicure themselves anymore. Lack of a formal social pressure compelling women into acting ladylike has made it easier for women to take the easy way out. Negative social pressures encouraging oafishness among women have also increased this.

Effects on Women: Women no longer feel as pretty and ladylike. This have a cascade of negative effects on their psyche.

Effects on Men: Men no longer have romantic partners, friends, and associates that are as pretty to look at or pleasant to be around.

Effects on the Essence: The beauty of the dueling characteristics of the visual and emotional characteristics of the masculine and feminine is daunted because the contrast in lessened. The female bodies potential for beauty is wasted.

Solution: For those familiar with my manifesto the solution to this problem should already be known. Schools that teach etiquette, as well as societal dress codes, should mold most women into a proper manor. The economic reforms should also enable women to have more time an energy to dedicate to the goal of acting and looking feminine.

Usurpation of White Collar Jobs Among Women

What: Women are taking over white collar work. There are more women than men in law and medical schools, and they are also taking over managerial roles, and other people centered and high paying jobs in consulting, human resources, and the like. They are doing surprisingly well in technical fields, outpacing men in life sciences and being competitive in math and logic focused jobs as well. If the trend continues, I expect women will be about sixty percent of people centric and life science heavy white collar jobs, and about forty percent of technical white collar jobs.

How: Women study harder in school and get better grades. Because academics opens one up to white collar work, women will have more opportunity. More men are checking out of the grind to successful white collar jobs which leaves even more openings for women. Restrictions that would prevent capable women from entering jobs have been removed, and because these jobs do not require strength or physical stamina to perform, many women are able to do them. It is known that men dominate the ranks of geniuses, and their superior spatial reasoning, logical thinking, and leadership ability should give them an advantage even though these are
Good info bro, would read again.

That's some creepy shit. Lot of excuse making and the "solutions" are pretty awful.

I know that I would never spend 5 minutes with this person in real life and yet here I am reading his manifesto and waiting for the mass shooting that is surely in his future, lol.

This is the power of internet.

Revisions.

The Five Modes of Gender.

The first mode of gender is the soul. The soul is the supernatural ethereal consciousness. There are male and female souls. The second mode of gender is the body. The body includes the body, brain, and DNA. There are male and bodies. The third mode of gender is expression. Expressions like stoicism, rage, wearing pants, acting like a geek, acting like a tough guy, and liking sports, are masculine expressions. Expressions like acting dainty, wearing dresses, caring about fashion, and liking dance are feminine expressions. The fourth mode of gender is power. Power is what you can do in the world. Powers like seducing women, acquiring resources through work, and military strength are masculine powers. Powers like seducing men, birthing and rearing children, and homemaking are feminine powers. The fifth mode of gender is birthright. Birthright is what society bestows upon you. Birthrights like being the head of a household in a marriage are masculine birthrights while birthrights like not being drafted to go into war are feminine birthrights.

In the past the five modes of gender were associated with each other. Meaning, a masculine mode below would contribute to a masculine mode above. A male soul would have a male body. A male soul and body would then display masculine expressions. Male souls, bodies, and expressions were useful in exerting masculine power. Male souls, bodies, expressions, and power were rewarded by society. Similarly A female souls and body would display feminine expressions. Female, souls, bodies, and expressions were useful in exerting feminine power. Female souls, bodies, expressions, and power were rewarded by society. Now let us examine if there are still these same associations today.

Regarding the association of body with soul there is still a strong association. We know that God puts the correct type of soul in the correct type of body so there could not be a mistake of a wrongly gendered soul going into a wrongly gendered body. Additionally, we can determine if a body is male or female by the presence or absence of an active Y chromosome, or the pattern on the skin, so there could not be a situation where a gendered soul is put into a non gendered body. Changing the body so that it no longer matches the gender of the soul has failed as transgenders do not have realistic bodies of the gender they are trying to emulate.

Regarding the association of expression with body and soul there is a weak association. Men do not act like men and women do not act like women. Men have weak, inept, and not put together. Women have become oafish and competitive.

Regarding the association of power, with expression, body, and soul, there is a weak association for men and a semi strong association for women. In today's age because of technology a masculine body is no longer any more useful in things like combat, construction, agriculture. Shooting guns or piloting tanks and planes do not require that much strength or stamina. Excavators, tractors, pumps, and power tools make large scale construction projects or farming possible for the weaker female body. Additionally the structure of the male soul and the wiring of the male brain, do not give off an advantage in acquiring masculine prestige in business. Acquiring resources is not about reaction times, spatial reasoning, or finding quick fixes, it is about general intelligence, specifically in academic settings which the female brain and soul is sufficient at. Masculine gender expressions, are also not required to have these sorts of successes. Again intelligence or ability at operating technology is the most important, not acting like a tough guy. Geeks who obsess over nerdy stuff do not necessarily have a higher pattern recognition or active memory ability than women who obsess over makeup. In the past the geeks driven passion and other qualities would have helped then in academic settings, but now women without the passion but with higher intelligences can easily out compete them. In some cases this is a bit of a hyperbole because we know that even in modern warfare and business men the first three masculine modes of gender still have an advantage over the feminine ones, but the advantage is very slim. The masculine body still has power to seduce women, but that is only really for the most attractive of men. For women, a female body is still required to give birth and thus has reproductive power. Additionally, their bodies can be used to seduce men. However, there is disassociation with the feminine expression and the feminine power. In the past a more well put together and feminine women who acted dainty was more likely to attract rich, powerful, or attractive men than one who was not. However, now men have become very much slovenly and do not appreciate femininity, instead they only desire the female body and care not for the female expression preferring she act as “one of the guys.” With regard to man attracting, there is functionally no difference between wearing a floral dress and walking gracefully, and wearing sweatpants and walking clumsily.

Regarding the association of birthright, with power, expression, body, and soul there is a semi weak association for men and women. Masculine power like being able to make money is still very much rewarded by society, but masculine expressions, bodies, or souls do not get special benefits. In the case of women feminine power and expressions are not rewarded by society and are seen by society at large as trivial. Though, feminine bodies and souls are still rewarded with special privileges like not having to be called to go fight in wars, as well as women only spaces and networks.

It is in the interest of the right wing to reassociate the five modes of gender with each other. However, in my opinion the current right wing has tunnel vision only on the disassociation of the soul with the body, and the dissociation of the expression with the body and the soul. With regards to transgenderism, there is no actual threat to dissociation because transgenderism does not work. However, the right wing should be commended for educating the public on these failures and keeping many from falling into a pit of lies. With regards to complaining about men not acting like men and women not acting like women, as well as preaching and practicing alpha male behavior with the hope that it will lead to positive impacts on ones life, the right wing fails to recognize that the five modes rely on each other to succeed. By not focusing on the disassociation with respect to power and birthright, they fight a lost cause.

Below are my solutions for reassociating the five modes.

Regarding the reassociation of body with soul, the current strategy being employed by the right wing is all that is needed. The soul and body are not disassociated from each other and reminding the public of that by rebuking transgenderism is all that is needed.

Regarding the reassociation of expression with body and soul, my manifestos man making and women making school education programs should help remedy the situation. Additionally the dress codes found in my manifesto should also help. It might be wise to bar women from wearing pants, shorts, and fold over collars and men from wearing dresses or skirts. Women who have to wear pants for some sort of job might have to apply for a pants permit. Additionally social pressure that cause conformity among gender expressions should also be increased.

Regarding the reassociation of power with expression, body, and soul, the problem facing the loss of men’s power requires action on four fronts in my estimation, with the problem facing the loss of women’s power requiring action on one. Women’s success and ability in blue collar type jobs usurps the association of the masculine as the provider. Thus, the providing powers that women gain from working these jobs must be transferred to men. In order to do this the government should allow men who are having trouble fitting the role of a family provider to request certain services to help them out. The government should then force blue collar women to use their skills to help these men. Women’s success and ability in white collar type jobs usurps the association of the masculine as having high status and influence. Thus, the status and influence that women gain from working these jobs must be transferred to men. In order to do this the government should tax white collar women’s earning at an additional rate of ten percent. This money should then be transferred to male community leaders for their own spending. Additionally, for women working in both white and blue collar fields, their clothing style can have an effect on usurpation. If a women dresses in a feminine way, it usurps the masculine expression, but if a women dresses in a masculine way, is usurps the masculine body. To limit the fall out, each year, working women should have to pick one clothing expression that they can wear for that year. Either a feminine expression, or a more "business professional" expression. Completely dressing like a man will obviously be prohibited for the reasons described above. Women’s success and ability in combat at arms usurps the association of the masculine as the warrior. Thus, the bravery of women engaged in these activities must be transferred to men. In order to do this the government should make a tally of anytime a women in the military or police does anything brave or impressive in combat. All of these women must then attend a camp where overly effeminate or flamboyant men will be brought. The women will train these men in combat, then these men will be sent to patrol the ghettos. Men and women’s promiscuity has allowed people to have sex with whomever they want whenever they want without any fear. Because men naturally have no problem having sex with women who are a little ugly, the most attractive men will have sex with pretty much all of the women leaving nothing for the rest of the men. Only by restricting the amount of women the most attractive men can have sex with, can women be forced to have sex with ugly men. This should be done by society shaming premarital sex. This will increase the seductive power of masculinity because now most men will have the ability to seduce women. Men’s distaste for art and finery has caused the feminine to loose its seductive power. Thus men must be educated to have less crass and gauche tastes.

Regarding the reassociation of birthright with power, expression, body, and soul, most of the problems related to the loss of birthright should be automatically corrected with the reassociation of the other modes. However, allowing gender specific social groups would also be beneficial.

Please watch and revise accordingly.

I will focus primarily on what must be demanded from women to help alleviate this problem

This is probably the most beta incel thing I have ever read. Embrace your sugar momma overlords and rejoice.

A woman’s place is at work while a man stays home on the PlayStation.

Back