Media Incredible interview with Jimmy Flick

Yeah you got deductions and if you have a good accountant, you can probably make some good deals. But they cost money too. You can guarantee to cut at least 30% right off the top. Deductions notwithstanding.

That's not how tax brackets work. Nothing gets cut off the top. You do all your deductions first to determine your taxable income. Once you have your taxable income, it gets taxed by bracket. So only the amount of money you make over the highest bracket gets taxed at the top rate. Surely you've paid taxes before?

Cejudo was paid so badly that he was able to retire in his early 30s & doesn't work anymore. The oppression is surreal.

That's not how tax brackets work. Nothing gets cut off the top. You do all your deductions first to determine your taxable income. Once you have your taxable income, it gets taxed by bracket. So only the amount of money you make over the highest bracket gets taxed at the top rate. Surely you've paid taxes before?
Yeah and with how much he made from that fight plus all his other sponsorships he is looking at being taxed at the highest bracket. I was just giving a general idea, you guys want to break it down into all this bullshit. Everything over 400k is 39% (or something close) That’s what I was getting at.

Good luck to Jimmy. HIs flying triangle UFC debut was beautiful.

This thread got derailed by people who either didn't bother listening to the video at all, or didn't understand it in the slightest, lmao.

Last edited:
One of the few who actually listened to the entire interview. I feel so bad for him, but it’s great that he is happy with quitting MMA. In the end, family is what’s most important.

Not to mention the balls on this dude for laying his heart bare like this. If I wasn’t a husk of a human being I would have cried. Best to him, and hope his brother and father get out of drugs.

Back