inoue retakes #1 P4P ring mag

Inoue deserves it currently. His activity level has been consistent the last 4 years and he has been very dominant.

Crawford can reclaim the spot within a year if he becomes unified at 154 and potentially becomes the Undisputed champion at that weight class as well.

He goes to work.

I'm OK with that. Inoue fights more than Crawford, fights good opponents every time out. I'd have Inoue in the #1 spot, Canelo #2.

Inoue deserves it currently. His activity level has been consistent the last 4 years and he has been very dominant.

Crawford can reclaim the spot within a year if he becomes unified at 154 and potentially becomes the Undisputed champion at that weight class as well.

I find it hard to see Crawford over Inoue given how active Naoya is, and he's at least doing as much as what Crawford is doing in his weight class (and the ones above too of course)

Inoue- and Japanese boxing more generally- is an example of what the fight game should aspire to, even aside from his in-ring skills. I'm so glad he is getting the recognition he deserves rather than any p4p claim being written off because 'muh lower weights' or 'muh smaller media market' as often happened with Chocolatito.

as for the in-ring side, he's just superlative. he leaves me shaking my head in awe. The single word I'd use to describe him, if limited to just one, would be 'poise'. albeit thats maybe underselling the murderous power and insane timing and distancing.

he fights regularly. he tries to fight the best. he runs them over and turns them into roadkill.

what a dude.

Any superfights on the cards for him though?

Inoue- and Japanese boxing more generally- is an example of what the fight game should aspire to, even aside from his in-ring skills. I'm so glad he is getting the recognition he deserves rather than any p4p claim being written off because 'muh lower weights' or 'muh smaller media market' as often happened with Chocolatito.

as for the in-ring side, he's just superlative. he leaves me shaking my head in awe. The single word I'd use to describe him, if limited to just one, would be 'poise'. albeit thats maybe underselling the murderous power and insane timing and distancing.

he fights regularly. he tries to fight the best. he runs them over and turns them into roadkill.

what a dude.
dude you've made 13 posts in 14 years.

you should talk to us more, this was a good one.

we aremt in an era where I feel p4p is even needed. it makes more sense when there is one boxer that is without question well above the pac. I think there are 3-5 people that are close enough.

Back