Insane stat shows domination by UFC's Greatest ever star...

To make this graphic even more accurate, you should only count the "A" Side of the headliner.

So Diaz, Dustin, Jorge, Aldo, etc are all on there because of McNugget.

It's Conor by light years

Then Brock .............. then Ronda.

Amanda doesn't count as 2 - that was UFC 200(Brock) , an Ronda NOT HER

Nate doesn't count- that was all Conor - he helped sell it but it was really all Conor

DP was all Conor.

Only fighters to sell on there own was Conor n Brock and once for Ronda (Rondas first was Anderson an Weidman 2) .

Conor isn't even top 25 all time fighting but he's........... Da Goat

Brock was interviewed by Dana & told him "I put asses in seats", and he did.

Brock & Conor always brought it where ever they went, they could fight & entertain.

Sad that we lost Brock, and also sad that Conor lost himself.​

Mcgregor vs Khabib - 2.4 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Poirier 2 - 1.6 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Poirier 3 - 1.8 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Diaz 1 - 1.3 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Mayweather - 4.4 million PPV buys

Has any fighter in MMA history gotten their ass kicked in front of as many households as Conor Mcgregor

{<jordan}

<[analyzed}>

GSP never headlined an event that did over a million buys? Huge if true.

GSP never headlined an event that did over a million buys? Huge if true.

GSP-Penn 2 (920k) occurred pretty shortly after the UFC first proved capable of getting 1m+ with Lesnar-Couture, which only did 90,000 more buys than it. Probably the equivalent of a 1.1 million card a few years later.

Nick Diaz (950k) was the B-side that GSP should have had a million+ card with (and nearly did) but the problem was that Diaz was coming off the loss to Condit in a really disappointing fight. I think it is very safe to say they would have easily found another 50k+ if Diaz got the decision and the hype hadn't been derailed a little.

I think Conor vs Cowboy the only time where a million+ headliner involves the B-side coming off a loss. It's really going to hurt the build under normal circumstances.

Back